The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Tipsy raiders! [PC EU Server]

Amaliae
Amaliae
Maybe you know us from our "laid back dudes" advertise B) or maybe because of our lovely Ginette that is proudly wearing our Tipsy Trader tabard o:) , now we'd like to know you! <3
We are searching for ambitious, willing to learn players to join our guild and form a "core group", or better say a stable trial group.

All we ask from you is:
- to be ambitious, willing to learn, able to listen;
- to dedicate few hours per week for Guild activities (trials - Friday and Saturday, 8 pm GMT+3 time);
- to respect for your groupmates;
- to be responsible;

We need following roles:
- tank & off tank (main and back up);
- healer (main and back up);
- dds* (main and back up).
(*we require a decent dps which is gonna be tested on training dummy in our Guild Hall and in trial).

What we offer:
- a friendly and nice environment;
- Guild Hall with all needed;
- a small, but stable trader;
- our time to teach you mechanics, farm your gear and help you to improve your character;
- a cookie.

All players are welcome, there is no need to know any mechanics (we are willing to teach you), ambition and seriousness are all needed.
For any other details or invite feel free to pm or email me @Amaliae .

<3
Edited by Amaliae on July 26, 2018 3:13AM
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    You didn’t state what decent dps is to you. Some ppl consider 30-40 decent while I’d consider 20-30 decent.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Hello @Arbit ,

Decent dps for us is 20-30k dps. We are casual players that wanna enjoy content of this game together ;)
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can send me an invite @arbitrarydepth in game my guild list is full but I’ll make room
    Argonian Master Race
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    It says "Account not found" :smile:
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh! What server are you? XD
    Argonian Master Race
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Oh damn, we are EU server. Forgot to mention that! Sorry! :'(
  • ZOS_AlexL
    ZOS_AlexL
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,

This thread has been closed at the thread creator's request.

Thanks!

- AlexL
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.