Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild that runs Cloudrest

j_s
j_s
✭✭✭
need a new armor set. thx.
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    Ok no answer. So how do people go about finding a group to run trials? Spam in game? If so, where? I’ve tried this also, no luck.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a LFG Forum, and a Guild Recruitment Forum. Try there.
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will be starting our Cloudrest runs Tomorrow night. They will become a regular thing. I welcome you to check out the guild. It's a fun social group that does events like Skyshard runs, dungeon runs and trials. Hope to see you around. My @name is the same here as in game.
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    lol you didn’t mention anything like if your on Xbox, ps4, pc? What your username is? Are u dps, healer, tank? Vet or normal? Lmao
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said nothing about your role, what kinds of characters you have, your platform, or what you can offer to the guild. If I was currently recruiting, there's no way I'd even attempt to pick you up if this is your shot and finding a guild.
    Edited by CyberSkooma on August 27, 2018 8:48PM
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    @j_s and then he doesn’t respond for almost a month lmao!
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »
    @j_s and then he doesn’t respond for almost a month lmao!

Yeah we can tell he was trying very hard.
    I play this game a little bit I guess