The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Solved] Get BonePirate Jack without Quest

Bluegru
Bluegru
Hey guys,

I want to get myselfe the BonePirate Set and for that I need the Jack too,
The problem is that you get the jack from the Quest in Blackheart Haven, which I did long ago and now I dont have the Item anymore,
(probably sold it or deconstructed it).
I havent got the Jack from normal drops, is it even possible to drop it from bosses?
I really need the Jack for my build, it wont work otherwise.
Is there a way to get the BonePirate Jack without creating another char and redoing the quest?
(I would have to get another char to lvl50 for that).
Edited by Bluegru on August 31, 2018 4:06PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, main bosses in the dungeon have chest pieces in their loot table
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As with all dungeon sets, it will drop from the bosses before final, it just won't have the same name and flavor text as the quest reward and you're subject to the typical rng. I have one in the bank that's from a drop, for example.
  • Bluegru
    Bluegru
    Alright, thanks for the help
    Will try my luck then ^^