The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mounting bug

pdblake
pdblake
✭✭✭✭✭
I really didn't know how to title this, but when mounting a horse/cat/pink unicorn etc, sometimes the whole world flashes past me like the mount is being summoned from the other side of Tamriel and the camera tracks it all the way. It literally makes me dizzy. It can also take a while too.

This is on 1st person on PC EU, no add-ons. It's intermittent though and I've not seen any pattern to it.

Anyone else seen this?
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    Happens alot to me in imperial city to the point im forced to go on foot.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disable the "field of view changes" setting in camera settings. I had some bugs with that also when mounting when I first started over 2 years ago and found that fixed the problem that was similar to yours.

Also, are you playing in first person mode? Mounting forces third person mode which causes issues sometimes.
    Aside, I wish we could by default have first person view while mounted if we want.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on August 31, 2018 3:10AM
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll give that a try