The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cropsford and valaste not turing over to my alliance when i take them

SeranaVaettir
SeranaVaettir
✭✭✭
e3j8l0lbb9vg.png
cugbsyosbqhp.png
gt0nn7pyqrg4.png
cropsford and valste will not turn over when i take the just endless cycle of going back to previous alliance even when i stand there. this is a major bug that needs to be adresses right away.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you taking all 3 flags? They all need to flip to change ownership.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can see that other flag is still red, so that's why it's not flipping. Even if you took it earlier somebody might've come to reclaim it while you got the other two.
    Edited by ApostateHobo on August 31, 2018 12:15AM
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    Nope its a bug cause ive done these by myself many times alone before it turns yellow when i take it but AD guards wont appear even if i stand at flag it goes back to previous alliance the issue isnt me its a bug since last patch or dlc
  • SeranaVaettir
    SeranaVaettir
    ✭✭✭
    Before it would flip go to next one flip it then flip the last one get xp . now its a never ending cycle of respawning pervious alliance guards instead of guards for my alliance. Ive taken enough to know its a bug.
    Edited by SeranaVaettir on August 31, 2018 1:55AM