Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial city bundle.

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
So I heard of this Imperial city event this weekend and what I read told me about the Imperial city bundle. I really love the horse, but I already have the Imperial city DLC. Will there be a way to upgrade?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year, I did the same thing, wanting the Mindshriven skin for my Imperial Captain for role play reasons. There was no way to upgrade, so I bought the Collectors Edition in addition to the IC DLC I already owned.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year, I did the same thing, wanting the Mindshriven skin for my Imperial Captain for role play reasons. There was no way to upgrade, so I bought the Collectors Edition in addition to the IC DLC I already owned.

Thats a little too expensive just for 1 thing. Especially when you dont get paid in USD.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I want the extras but have both the DLC owned and ESO+

I don't want to buy it a 3rd time.

Be cool if a mate who doesn't have it could buy it and gift the extras so you split the cost between you @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or some other solution.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really interested in the horse and skin as well but they're also available in the storm atronach crates so I hope they bring them back in September. I saved all my gems from free crates just for them and I really don't want to buy the DLC for the third time either.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    I'm really interested in the horse and skin as well but they're also available in the storm atronach crates so I hope they bring them back in September. I saved all my gems from free crates just for them and I really don't want to buy the DLC for the third time either.

I didn't know that, cool!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

I’m after these 2 as well, but I would better buy it at 2200 crowns rather than with 200 gems ( I do have dlc and eso+ too). Maybe you have hundreds of gems so it makes sense for you, but i’d rather spend those on smth I can have only from crates, like storm atro transform or Aurbic eye for my makeup collection ^^
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree I want them both and have the dlc and eso plus . I’m going to buy with crowns as saving gems for zombie skin
    Edited by LordLomax on August 30, 2018 9:30PM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll buy the bundle at some point, its got the only cool looking horse in ESO..
    Edited by DanteYoda on September 1, 2018 1:37PM
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I’m after these 2 as well, but I would better buy it at 2200 crowns rather than with 200 gems ( I do have dlc and eso+ too). Maybe you have hundreds of gems so it makes sense for you, but i’d rather spend those on smth I can have only from crates, like storm atro transform or Aurbic eye for my makeup collection ^^

I'm honestly considering it as well. 2200 crowns is not a bad deal (apparently just the skin itself was once sold for 1200 crowns and the horse was 2200!) plus there's a pet daedrat and some xp scrolls. I'm sitting on 400 gems so I think I'll save them for later too.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i have ESO Plus, i have the ESO Gold ED with the first 4 DLC included, for the skin and Horse, i bought last year the IC Bundle when it was on offer. Im happy to see that it is the same as last Year 2200 Crowns, one thing not getting more Expensive
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i have ESO Plus, i have the ESO Gold ED with the first 4 DLC included, for the skin and Horse, i bought last year the IC Bundle when it was on offer. Im happy to see that it is the same as last Year 2200 Crowns, one thing not getting more Expensive

Last year it was 3300 crowns, 40% discount
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll bet they put them up separate as well... Probably cost more than just buying the doc with them though