The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Suggestion]: Imperial City - A very simple and significant improvement.

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
This horse is so dead that it should be raised from the dead and then beaten again... but imma say it anyways. IC needs a boost in significant and there's a very simple way to do it.

The solution isn't to separate it from Cyrodiil PVP but rather to integrate it more tightly. Do the following and I can guarantee you IC will become more relevant and fun again:

Controlling all 6 IC districts should give your faction 5% Additional AP in all overland PVP content (Cyrodiil & Battlegrounds). Simple as that.

Yeah the movement and transition between zones needs to be worked on because it's a whole jumbly mess but the hotfix for IC is literally the above.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you really want to lure the PVE players into the zone too... after all it is intended to be a hybrid - make it give 5% Exp Bonus to all overland PVE too if you control all 6 districts.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Do you really think 5% of anything may make IC great again ?

It's either that or build a wall and never allow anyone in there. Hehehe
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't dislike your idea but those flags flip too often for that to be worthwhile.

I'd rather have a separate queue to avoid the horse ride and population issues.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    Apherius wrote: »
    Do you really think 5% of anything may make IC great again ?

It's either that or build a wall and never allow anyone in there. Hehehe

Currently there is only a few players in IC taking flags and farming Boss for telvar and Apoticary Satchels.
    The problem is, except some NB gankers farming these farmers ... There is nobody.

We all want to see epic fight in the districts and the sewers again.... but 5% xp isn't gonna bring any pve players ... and 5% more AP is meh when you can just kill a little boss in a cyrodiil dungeon and get 20% more AP.

What players wants ? What would bring them in IC ? Mats, cosmetics, sets, FUN and AP.

Apothecary satchel are not enough ... as I said it only bring solo farmers ( or zerg ) and NB, Add maybe the possibility to get gold mats with a new currency.

You could get this new currency by killing enemy players in IC ( like you gain xp from mobs ).

Add new dailies " Kill Amoncrul " or " Kill Gati the Storm Sister in the Sewers " or " Kill a patrolling xivkyn in the sewers " , " Kill Molag bal in the sewers " with a chance to get a new motif, if enough players try these quest ... It could create some interesting fight in the sewers.

Then add new flagpoints in sewers with increased telvar gain.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/327221/imperial-city-feedback-and-suggestions

Unfortunately I don't think they are gonna work on a old DLC when they can work on a new.
    Edited by Apherius on August 30, 2018 4:38PM