The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill progress bars stuck

e1team
e1team
✭✭✭
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but I got stuck skill bars where it shows constantly the same level even though I get notification of the skill reaching certain level or availability of morph. And also skills don't show as morphable untill I invest a skill point in some other skill. Very annoying. PC, EU
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    /reloadui <---- fixes everytime
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • e1team
    e1team
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, will try that! though it is still a bug... and annoying :/
  • HackTheMinotaur
    HackTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening on console too after Wolfhunter update. Zoning or relogging is the only way to morph a skill. And there’s no way to see your progress before that point.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening on console too after Wolfhunter update. Zoning or relogging is the only way to morph a skill. And there’s no way to see your progress before that point.

this also started on PC at wolfhunter, it was fine the day before. I hadn't noticed that zoning resync'd it, i'll hafta check that out, but /reloadui will resync also, without need of a relog.

I'm surprised that ZOS hasn't even acknowledged this bug, considering that they made significant changes with the Skills page with respec 2.0, they've since fixed the respec cost visual bug, and (I assume) the renewed interest in the werewolf skill tree with the new dlc...

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've tried relaoding UI and relogging - but my skills are not increasing at all since the Wolfhunter patch. My Borrowed Time and Elemental weapon are stuck with the same EXP despite clocking up millions in XP with them on my bar... same goes for purge.

PS4 NA Server here.