The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fish Market at the Villa

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
ESO's Grand Psijic Villa has such a huge yard that I had to build a dock and set up a fish market. Take a look and enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsRdeyrU9Oc
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    i seen this video over the weekend and it was cool af. Kinda sucks we can't add characters cause that would've made this even more lively.

What got me really and i know this will sound stupid lol was was done with the stairs turned upside down to create the patio. Frickin loved that lol.

Nice video though and such a cool set up with the fish market.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    You went and turned the most beautiful property, a property I will probably never afford to own, and turned it into a fish market?? LOL

Once I got over that ...... I saw that this was a fabulous creation. As usual! My favourite of yours of all time was the Roman Bathhouse. You and your wifey are very talented. :)

Thanks for posting this. Excellent fish market. Many more stalls, with variety, than I could have imagined up. :)
    Edited by Sharalei on August 27, 2018 10:52PM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, you should work a bit on the Master Angler achievement and place there some boats to make this place complete :). Can't believe all these fishes were caught on the fishing rods :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Man, you should work a bit on the Master Angler achievement and place there some boats to make this place complete :). Can't believe all these fishes were caught on the fishing rods :).

LOL would have loved to have my boat there, however it was done on PTS and there is no way I'm doing angler again in the short time between server wipes. LOL But I did want like 10 boats out there though!
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »
    You went and turned the most beautiful property, a property I will probably never afford to own, and turned it into a fish market?? LOL

Once I got over that ...... I saw that this was a fabulous creation. As usual! My favourite of yours of all time was the Roman Bathhouse. You and your wifey are very talented. :)

Thanks for posting this. Excellent fish market. Many more stalls, with variety, than I could have imagined up. :)

Thank you so much!