Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When can we expect September crown showcase?

• MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want hunters glade comeon

but

those wolf pets/muonts look nice
    and I renew my eso+ this month

They've barely started to release Summerset items (most of the items this month are Orsinium and Coldharbour themed, content from 2014 and 2015), it'll be years before Wolfhunter stuff hits the crown store.

how logn have houses been in the main game before being sold? They wouldnt have the house there than make us wait years....right?

Princely Dawnlight Palace took like 5 months to release.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I will be saving crowns yet again in September. There is nothing I want in the new offerings. ZOS needs to add more Skins.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those strange shoulders on the costumes are ruining them for me. I guess I'll pass on those. :/ I like some of the other things, though.
  • Silverwulfess
    Argh I need that Psijic Villa. I have the crowns saved from the last sale expecting it to pop this time but nope. I hope it's not months till its released.
  • Sumskittles
    Sumskittles
    ✭✭
    wow all of that is just disappointing. not much of a showcase.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they decided to take the month off in offerings. Could be do to all the shows that took/ taking place having staff taking off to them.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    WTT soul for the Pyandonian fish skin Q....Q
    Edited by Sgtmeg on August 30, 2018 2:28AM
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want hunters glade comeon

but

those wolf pets/muonts look nice
    and I renew my eso+ this month

They've barely started to release Summerset items (most of the items this month are Orsinium and Coldharbour themed, content from 2014 and 2015), it'll be years before Wolfhunter stuff hits the crown store.

how logn have houses been in the main game before being sold? They wouldnt have the house there than make us wait years....right?

There isn't a precedent for new houses to go on live then sit there, unable to be purchased, indefinitely.
    I was very surprised that neither the Glade nor the Villa went on the showcase, but I would be even more surprised if neither of them became available before the end of the year.

Datamined costumes are one thing. Those two homes were listed in the PTS patch notes, they fixed bugs in them, and when Wolfhunter launched, both houses showed up on live as available to be toured.
    Tel Galen was similarly added when Morrowind launched, but wasn't put up for sale till July. I expect we will see the Glade in October and the Villa in December, but that's just my guess.
    Personally, I want the Villa NOW lol
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another month where i save my money. Thanks Zos!
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't bother, it's meh month. They did another nightmare mount/theme again.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Those strange shoulders on the costumes are ruining them for me. I guess I'll pass on those. :/ I like some of the other things, though.

Same here, the costumes seem alright but the shoulders are a big turn off. You’d think all the people on here begging to be able to hide the shoulder part of their outfits would be a hint. :astonished: I’ll reserve final judgment until I can preview them, though.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: Are the wings of the Welkynar motif dyeable?

I'm not really fond of the dark color of them.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please add wild hunt crates this month Zos.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a cunning tactic to starve us of any attractive options so that when their crown crates eventually come out with stuff we actually want, we will be falling over ourselves to buy them....
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Please add wild hunt crates this month Zos.

While I want Wild Hunt Crates to be back, please not this month, I need to save some money/crowns to be ready :)))))
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new house has been modeled ingame since Summerset release, the Glade home has had its entrance in the game for a few months now (the door is just northeast of Riften, beneath a grassy outcropping near some mammoths)
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess 2 is ok... I'd like to buy some though but 2 free is ok..