Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Burst my pvp bubble!

keevil111
keevil111
✭✭✭✭
So i need advice on burst damage for a stamblade. What weapon damage am I shooting for and what skills/rotation should I utilize. Any thoughts on gear would help also. My best effort I was running sprigs and hundings with about 2.8k weapon damage. I know that's low but I had 5-2 medium heavy because I die too quick in all medium. Mind you, I am NOT stam dps pro. I main a DK tank in pve and magplar healer in pvp. I just get burned downed so fast sometimes I thought, "I wanna do that!"
PS4 NA

Best Answer

• zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light attack suprise attack x4, then incap Assassins will. If you use bow apply poison injection first before anything they repeat said combo.
    Answer ✓
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To burst your bubble: Cyrodiil is similar to dota: The players r the lanecreeps.
    Defend the ancients! For Queen Emeric the Skaldking!
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, right. What's DotA?
    PS4 NA
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spriggan is fine... I like Bone Pirate as well for the resources. Selene is typically the monster set of choice.

Playing since beta...
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shackle and bone pirate is one the best stat wise.
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see, both great answers. I may tinker around with those combos. Any thoughts on a burst rotation?
    PS4 NA
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes u may have to Assassins will before u incap depending on the situation or iq of the enemy.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shackle with BP/Spriggans is what I run. Selenes/TK/BS for monster set.

Swapping shackle for Impreg or another defensive set is cool too.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭

✭✭✭✭
    "Light attack suprise attack x4, then incap Assassins will. If you use bow apply poison injection first before anything they repeat said combo."

So, Ulti finisher isn't even required here. Interesting. Thank you guys for some good tips.
    PS4 NA
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming opening from stealth/cloak?
    PS4 NA
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can if u want but don’t prioritize it, that’s a mistake a lot of rookie night blades make. Cloak is mainly for defense and restarting fights and occasionally be used to suprise your damage against a common but not high tier player.