The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Light and heavy attacks should direct pet focus. Or maybe the focus button/function

SergeantPink
SergeantPink
✭✭✭
Only having heavy attacks directing pet focus feels clunky. There’s no reason why light attacks shouldn’t direct focus as well.

There’s many combat situations (especially in pvp) where you don’t want to use a heavy attack to direct your pets focus. The function needs to be more smooth, making pets feel like they are working with you and not out of control.

Heavy attack focus is especially ruining the warden bear ultimate. I often feel like my bear is attacking the wrong target, and when I want to execute with my bear ultimate, it has to run to the correct target first before using it. By that time the execute window is closed. Please don’t tell me this is how it was intended.

I think light attacks are the answer, but there could be other solutions. You could also assign it to that focus button/function that no one uses.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is/was a command pet key bind.
  • SergeantPink
    SergeantPink
    ✭✭✭
    There is/was a command pet key bind.

Omg really? Does it work?
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It did at least, you hold down that button and left click to target or right click to put your pet on passive.
  • Xerge
    Xerge
    ✭✭✭
    The pet command works fine.

1.hold Y (or change the keybind)
    2. attack target
    3. return pet by right clicking while holding hotkey
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a very good reason.

If I'm only running a heal pet, I don't want it charging into the middle of every zerg as soon as I do a med or heavy attack.

I hated that change. Really hated it. It really needs to be an option.
    Edited by Biro123 on August 28, 2018 11:14PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.