The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please, finally, fix the postern siege bug?

Marcus684
Marcus684
✭✭✭✭✭
For gods' sake, why do we still have to hit the wall or stairs around a postern door to damage it, instead of the door itself? Where is the logic in this? Is it really that hard to code in damage to the door transferring to the wall around it? C'mon! It reflects poorly on the design of this game, and I can't imagine what new players think when we (still) have to tell them "Hit the wall, NOT the door".
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20/20 ep siege 15 of them hitting the door and one guy in Chat going ballistic yelling stop hitting the door :D
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20/20 ep siege 15 of them hitting the door and one guy in Chat going ballistic yelling stop hitting the door :D

actually I've seen it in all alliances, but i can't say it's not true xD
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique