The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Transfer account

Otter
Otter
I was wondering if it is possible to transfer an account from one system to another. I currently play on PS4 but I would like to play the game on my PC, but I don't want to lose everything I worked hard for. I created my character over 2 years ago and have done so much in the game. I know that certain things can't be transferred such as guild info or friends. But all I want is to keep my characters, items, achievements, and purchases. I would gladly buy the game again on PC if I could just have my progress switched over.

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Otter wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Devs would add this feature in the future or is it impossible to even do that?

@Otter

Devs have stated that there will never be an account transfer between platforms. Sorry.

It was done only once because of the delayed launch for consoles.

If you think about it, you can figure out why it will never be offered. I will give you one reason, a player could "borrow" gold and mats and such from friends, initiate the copy, then pay it all back out of the original account
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, there is no longer a way to do that.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPrime wrote: »
    No, there is no longer a way to do that.

And technically there never was.

Those that bought the game near the beginning of the PC launch and opted in during the narrow window were able to have their account copied so they had everyone on PC and whatever console they chose. Ofc they had to buy the game again.

Many didn’t pay attention to their emails and didn’t opt in during the window. They missed the boat and Zos never made an exception.
  • Otter
    Otter
    Does anyone know if the Devs would add this feature in the future or is it impossible to even do that?
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    If PS4 plays ball on cross play I can see them maybe adding that. And MAYBE add a login from any platform. But this is where Sony is digging in. They don't want that more than the just pure cross play.

But it's not in the works right now that we know.
    Edited by UPrime on August 27, 2018 6:31PM
  • Otter
    Otter
    Thank you for your replies everyone.