The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievement for Eastmarch Pathfinder - impossible to return to Ragnthar

barigood54_ESO
I have completed the Fighters' Guild quest line but Ragnthar did not get credited to the Eastmarch Pathfinder and I do not know why...Have searched but no one knows ... How can I return to Ragnthar to complete whatever is missing?
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats the spot right above the mountains for the quest right? if i remember correctly, there is a wayshrine there that you can port to.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dont need to go in the delve, just get to the area right oitside the door.

FYI This delve is in zone four for every alliance and you can only enter the one in your alliance during the FG Quest.

In Eastmarch, it is possible to bypass the indicator that marks your map, so mill around the entrance area
    Edited by Nestor on August 27, 2018 6:55PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• barigood54_ESO

Nestor, I will check out Eastmarch but everything I hear is that Ragnthar is not on Tamriel is but in a magic space, so it may be a futile effort. Thanks!
    Edited by barigood54_ESO on August 27, 2018 8:22PM
  • barigood54_ESO
    See below :)
    Edited by barigood54_ESO on August 27, 2018 8:52PM
  • barigood54_ESO
    LOL! Do I feel really useless....I figured out what I am doing wrong...I am daggerfall so I would need to go to Ragnthar in Eastmarch...which is what Nestor told me to do....I am about to do that! Thank you, Nestor!!

• barigood54_ESO
    OK Eastmarch Ragnthar was NOT easy to find...I had given up and started farming for jewelry ore and just fell into it! Walked by the door and PRESTO!! Two achievements :D Thanks, Nestor and Raven for your help!