The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Female-only Guilds?

aquiella
aquiella
✭✭✭
I used to be a member of one, but when we moved I guess I was offline for too long (moved overseas). Anywho, if there are any active female-only guilds, my GT: Shamrock Midori

Thank you.
  • veiledstar
    veiledstar
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I’m looking for the same since the last guild I was in was extremely disrespectful to women and outright bullied me to the point of leaving, then moved everything I contributed to the guild bank to their bank when I said they were being disrespectful.

I’d really like to be in one too. If I see a reply, I’ll post my GT.
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    I was in Queen's Handmaidens, but I don't use FB. I would like to rejoin them as they seemed like a nice woman-only guild, but when I moved all my guilds were gone except one.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thread is a year old... But I found this post on r/elderscrollsonline on reddit. She last made a comment 7 days ago, so she could probably still be pm'ed there if either of you have a reddit account.

Ashl3y44 XB1-NA Fools Errand Officer Score hidden 1 year ago

[xbox][NA] Tired of playing with the boys? Well Queens Handmaidens is for you! An all women's guild of all alliances. We host weekly events for any type of player whether experienced or newcomer to the game. There's always guildies ready to help!

If you're interested in joining leave/pm your GT to get an invite. We also have a Facebook page: ESO GUILD FOR WOMEN (XBOX ONE, NA)

Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    THank you!