The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Re: The Sea Elves and Their New Motif

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
Venturing through some of the older zones, when I come across the sea elves I wonder why they are not sporting their fancy new motifs. I would really appreciate the sea elves better in the older zones if their attire was updated to reflect the new motifs they have gotten.

What do you all think?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
Edited by Vanthras79 on August 17, 2018 9:02PM
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dro-M'Athra got an update after Maw of Lorkaj landed, I don't see why the Maormer couldn't get one too. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambassador Ulondil would like better clothes.
    latest?cb=20180325233020&path-prefix=fr

I mean, is it right that mere sailors get better outfits than an honored ambassador?

aw_crwn_motif_pyandonean_1x1.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 17, 2018 10:52PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ordinators in mournhold still sport their old outfits as well, and the battleground npcs still use Ordinator instead of their team uniforms
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    the ordinators in mournhold still sport their old outfits as well, and the battleground npcs still use Ordinator instead of their team uniforms

Sounds like they need an outfit update :smiley:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they are just different tribes more loyal to Orgnum
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"