Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Labratory

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
I was designing my home after getting some workstations, and I decided to share my end results for now. Let me know what you guys think!
Edited by Vanthras79 on August 24, 2018 6:03PM
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Vanthras79 I'd love to take a look, but no pictures or links?
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 24, 2018 6:02PM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    were is the pictures ?? =/
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to get the picture to show, having some issues.

Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6bijr70j8dbq.png
    Edited by Vanthras79 on August 24, 2018 6:07PM

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There we go!

• Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    simple, but nice =)
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ald velothi is my fav house in the game atm
    nice lab!
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Very Nice! I am currently building one myself in Pariah's Pinnacle.
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice! I've done something similar with the basement in my Ald Velothi. It's a crafting area, so I have all the craft stations, minus the provisioning one, but I have added some shelves and a table with various crafting decorations.

The lighting is rather nice, too!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get some ideas too, especially if you guys want to share some pics of your crafting areas. (I may just borrow some ideas :smile: )

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!

Here's my Labratory -

ihave.jpg
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gizgs46tzwni.png

Updated my lab. Going to search the guild stores for some more instruments...

• NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!! It’s so cozy! I am currently working on one at the Observatory in CWC. But I really need geodes as furnishings —craftable or lux. Hint hint, zos :)

You’ve done a great job and anyone would be happy to do some research and experimenting in your space!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done! Thank you for sharing your work :)
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a very well designed space, love the way everything belongs. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, another idea for Ald Velothi Harbor House basement, nicely done :).
    And you got rid of the chandelier and play with the light points, even better, I like the look of it.
    Just maybe I'd change the wall paiting, instead of this Craglorn picture something from stylish Great Houses work.

Btw I did in this basement a graveyard but laboratory is also good, more cool stuff availabe to show :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that Lake amaya house?
    I like all but that craglorn painting lol
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have an answer in post prior to yours.
    It's Ald Velothi Harbor House basement.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks awesome! I might have to steal some of these ideas for my own lab area. :smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »

Updated my lab. Going to search the guild stores for some more instruments...

You should be able to find human skulls and lesser/common soul gems, which are stolen items. The great and grand soul gems were recent luxury vendor items, so they may be around. You could find a mortar and pestle, which is a Master Writ furnishing plan. Hmm...there is a plan for a clockwork mortar and pestle, so that would fit with the other clockwork alchemy items you have.

Maybe you already had an idea of what's out there, but I thought I'd mention these so you could be on the lookout for them if you weren't aware of them.

I also like the changes you made to the lighting. I hadn't really noticed the Craglorn painting, but I do agree with another poster that a different painting might suit the space better. The problem with Morrowind paintings, however, is that they are very rare and thus very expensive if you can find them at traders.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 29, 2018 9:47PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    r9c5vfluccsq.png I am also working on a laboratory over at my Telvanni Tower. (Yes, I own Tel Galen too--living the Telvanni dream!)

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mages has a curiosity for old ruins, hence the Craglorn painting and the aldmer ruins painting. A bit of an novice scholar to be sure. :smiley:

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's an update on my lab. Added some new stone book shelves.ja3xq60amhvh.png