Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the action?

Sophocles1
Sophocles1
✭✭✭
I have entered Cyro several times. Rode my horse for hours, saw nothing and nobody. It is ghost land, no groups to join, don’t know what to do, never saw a machine in action. What am I doing wrong?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your campaign. Usually, there's some fighting going on between enemy keeps. So if EP has Bleakers, and DC has Aleswell, I'd go look between those two for crossed swords on the map.

If you are on PC/NA, Vivec is the most populated campaign.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 24, 2018 9:46PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sophocles1 wrote: »
    I have entered Cyro several times. Rode my horse for hours, saw nothing and nobody. It is ghost land, no groups to join, don’t know what to do, never saw a machine in action. What am I doing wrong?

this is soooo much what my first few weeks in cyrodiil felt like - 'where the heck is everyone?!?'...

you can check the population in each campaign (looks like a arch with 3 segments, in 3 different colors)...

no one knows exactly for sure what they signify - but, look for the map with the most bars...usually it will be vivec...

then, check out the map, see where your keeps touch the enemy keeps, check keeps/outposts for siege weapons and keep an eye out for crossed swords (indicating a recent conflict)...

have fun...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Sophocles1
    Sophocles1
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks - fingers crossed!