The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Timeless Vaults [PvE] Recruiting - vMoL HM/vHoF HM approved

Ceptor
Ceptor
Soul Shriven
The Timeless Vaults (TTV) is a newly formed endgame PvE raiding guild which currently hosts a small base of experienced and established raiders.

PPJ4uBp.png

At this time we operate one active group, called Immortals, where the aim is not only to progress the most difficult content in the game, but also to achieve competitive scores. In our first 10 raid days, we have managed to clear all Craglorn HMs, vHoF HM and vMoL HM, while also starting progression on vCR+X.

For Immortals, we’re currently looking for an additional Tank, an additional Healer and some strong DDs. Raid days would most likely be Tuesday and Thursday, however this is subject to change.

Tanks and healers must have available a variety of different sets and combinations, be able to keep high uptimes on buffs & debuffs, good English communication skills, and must have excellent survivability (tanks especially in Cloudrest). It would be highly preferable if the tanks/healers applying also had a strong DD as a backup role.
DDs applying must be able to play magicka nightblade or magicka sorcerer to a good standard when it comes to the game’s two mini-trials. We are still accepting applications from stamina DDs if you can meet this requirement. You need to have a good understanding of your class, different gear options in different situations, and be able to pull competitive DPS numbers.

If you’d like to progress in veteran trials but you can’t meet the requirements above, we are intending to create two additional raid groups, Eternals and Timeless. Eternals will consist of newer and less experienced players, and be guided through some of the easier veteran trials with the assistance of an experienced raid leader. Timeless will contain experienced players that are looking to complete all veteran trials, but not necessarily those who wish to push for top scores.

The Vaults community also operates two well-respected trading guilds, The Elder Vaults and The Ulterior Vaults. Speak to @mightyskrollan if you’re interested in joining one of these.
Edited by Ceptor on November 4, 2018 5:47PM
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    mail sent to @Ceptor131.
    looking forward to hearing from you guys. :D
  • TerminalVelocity
    TerminalVelocity
    Soul Shriven
    @everyone who's sent us a mail over the last couple of days, thanks for your interest. Immortals still requires a Tank and DDs as explained above, but applications for healers are now closed.

If you wish to join Eternals or Timeless, all recruitment is still open!
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    Hello
    Im CP 470 dk tank (also got a magblade 31k DPS)
    But mostly looking to join progression group as a tank.
    Contact me once you have free slots available.
    @HappyDan
  • TerminalVelocity
    TerminalVelocity
    Soul Shriven
    Update:

- Still looking for a Tank and some DDs for Immortals (see info in the original post for requirements).
    - The Timeless group has filled up quickly with members, but we're still looking for Tanks and Healers experienced in vCraglorn HM trials and vMoL as a minimum.
    - Eternals still requires members of all roles.

Please mail one of us in game if you are interested in any of these positions, and include details of your role/experience. Thanks!
  • TerminalVelocity
    TerminalVelocity
    Soul Shriven
    Latest:
    • Still looking for DDs (one which can also play tank for eventual Cloudrest progression) (Immortals)
    • 1 Tank, 3 DDs for Timeless
    • Open to any role for Eternals

• IldaraFathryon
    IldaraFathryon
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm a cp 900+ Dragonknight/Templar with all Craglorn HMs and vMoL cleared as both maintank and offtank, and vMoL speedrun cleared as both DK and Templar maintank. Looking to get more experience in vHoF as it's my one of my favourite trials. Ingame name is @Allia_Andromeda
    PC | EU | EP
    MagPlarDD/StamplarTank- Ildara Fathryon, Flawless Conqueror
    StamDragonknight Tank - Timaeus Fathryon, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer

vAA HM (MT, OT, DD)
    vSO HM (MT, OT, DD)
    vHRC HM (MT, OT)
    vDSA (T)
    vMoL HM/Speedrun/Fang Focused (MT, OT)
    vHoF TTT (MT)
    vAS+2 (MT, OT)
    vCR+3 (OT)
    vSS HM (OT)
  • TimX
    TimX
    ✭✭
    Hey, if you still need someone I'm a 850cp guy who plays mostly mag DD and tank.

My main DDs are a magblade and a magwarden. Dmg is about 46k+ on my magblade and arround 43k with the warden on 3 mil skelleton with ele drain and normal Trial Setup.
    My tank is a lovely warden tank and I also build up a DK tank currently.

I got all Craglorn Trials on HM done as tank and DD,
    vMol and vAs as DD and tank,
    and also vHof HM as DD.

Im currently looking for a good guild/grp to join to get more into progression. My ingame tag is @Tim-X.
    I would really appreciate an answer and we would need to look at the raiding tables to see what is possible for me . :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.