The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beekeper's jewellery why so rare?

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
I was searching entire Tamriel, visited every main trading hubs in non-eso+ zones and found only single ring and necklace (cp160 Purple plus single gold necklace).
Is it so rare because it drops so rarely or another reason? I may only think that the limit of advanced+ treasure chests in Greenshade is one of tchem - found only one and one master per entire day of scouting. Who should I ask for a drop chance increase.
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry drops from Dolmens and chests, so I'd suggest running a loop of the dolmens in the zone.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As soon as you do that, you'll see why it's rare. The Greenshade dolmens are quite irritating to run, given the one very remote location, and none of the other sets (Shadow Dancer, Wilderqueen's Arch) is particularly desirable. When I've tried to sell Beekeeper stuff before, it doesn't go very fast; I think the audience for it is somewhat limited.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry drops from Dolmens and chests, so I'd suggest running a loop of the dolmens in the zone.
    I wouldn't do this. It's far too time consuming and would take weeks to accomplish the goal of obtaining goods.

Here's a much better solution: grind a delve.

The smaller the delve, the better.

A small delve will generally only contain 1 chest while larger delves can have 2 or more.
    I go for the smaller one because it's just easier to run.

1) Enter the delve.
    2) Look for the chest. Remember the location, because the spawn point will change.
    3) Fight the boss.
    4) Return to the entrance, but do not exit the delve. This unnecessary.

Repeat steps 2-4.

Some notes:
    + If you're looking for jewelry, you'll most likely spend about 6 hours to get 2 rings and 1 necklace.

+ If you're looking for weapons/armor, you'll spend about 3 days to get 5 pieces. Note: the game knows what you're looking for, so you'll get the other gear you don't want. DO NOT LEAVE IT! Take it, and decon it. It's a fantastic way to get mats and/or gold!

+ If you can, put 75 CP into Treasure Hunter. This will increase the odds of set pieces dropping into Simple chests, as well as increasing the gold. Once you're done, you can reset your CP. The reason this is helpful is because you can always improve a green item, but without Treasure Hunter, set pieces will not drop in Simple chests as often.

+ Fighting the boss consecutively will only result in gold on the second fight. If possible, let other players take it out while you ignore the fight. If no players can take it down, then you'll need to so the boss will reset. Every other boss fight resets the inventory.

+ Players will ruin your run. Don't let this upset you. It's going to happen, so know some runs will be empty. Even still, this is still much, much faster than dolmen chasing. That, I can promise you.

+ You can do this technique in any delve in the game when looking for Overland items.

The only technique faster than this is buying it, provided you can find a seller.

Oh, and a little FYI: you can make quite a bit of gold doing this, especially selling 3 piece ring/necklace combos for in-demand sets (such as Necropotance, Spinners, etc).

You can also sell the 5 piece Divines (you will get extra) too.

The only downside... it's definitely a grind, which can take up to a week to do.

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't do this. It's far too time consuming and would take weeks to accomplish the goal of obtaining goods.

I would totally have to disagree with this. Farming dolmens for jewelry does not take weeks, and in that time frame of 6 hours you mentioned you'll end up with multiple purple necklaces/rings for BeeKeeper. Also, you'll earn quite a bit of XP along the way. Whenever I need jewelry for a certain set that is obtained from zones (Spriggans, Necropotence, Mothers Sorrow, etc...) I just run the dolmen rotations for a couple hours and I have what I need.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading that specific set pieces drop from different places... here's the link:
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Beekeeper's+Gear+Set

I find dolmens to be a time-effective way to get a jewellery piece, though you do have to contend with the chance of getting jewellery from another set.
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll sometimes buy a bunch of treasure maps for the zone I want something from. You can often find them for 200 or less, and if you've got 75 CP in for treasure hunter you''ll usually find enough in the chests that you can sell for more than the initial investment, or decon if you want and sometimes you'll find the piece you want.