The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i just bought the morrowind dlc but i cant access the warden class

raydenius
raydenius
Soul Shriven
i have the morrowind dlc but i dont have the warden class, is this a bug or does the warden class does not come with the morrowind dlc
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden no longer comes with Morrowind, they are separate purchases in the Crown store.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS split the Morrowind chapter into 3 parts. Battlegrounds became base game. Warden class became a separate upgrade purchasable for crowns. The Vvardenfell zone became the Morrowind DLC, purchasable for crowns or through ESO+.

If you want the Warden, you only need to buy the Upgrade.
  • Broc
    Broc
    ✭✭
    Good to know, wish I'd realised it *before* I got the DLC, I would have bought the class before the zone... That will teach me to read the fine print in future; forgot that the purchasing process was like the death of a thousand cuts.

Edit- Scrub that, you need to get the zone to get the class anyway. Guess it's another way of pimping ESO+
    Edited by Broc on September 20, 2018 2:44PM