The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Momentum

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
How do people keep such high walking speed in Cyrodill? My character when fighting seems a slug compared to people who walk like they are on steroids.
I tried rapids but that doesn't do the same.

Really, i have been slacking in PvP, reading patch notes and overall keeping up to date with latest additions to the game. Who knows what i don't know?
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • JXNwarrior
    JXNwarrior
    ✭✭✭
    It's the new jewelry trait, Swift. It gives +10% movement speed per piece and is becoming meta for most builds in pvp to have at least 1 or 2 Swift pieces.
    PC NA 300 CP
    PS4 NA 1200+ CP
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And I chatted ingame with a dude and he mentioned Alchemy speedpots aswell which give 30% speed even when you attack you keep the 30% speed.

And thanks about the swift. Thats another 20% on top on 30% is 50%. That explains a lot :smile:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 3 swift.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 2 swift on all PvP builds.

For 1.6k of a max resource I get minor expedition x2 with no cost 100% up time

Yeah, swift is pretty darn good
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 2 swift on all PvP builds.

For 1.6k of a max resource I get minor expedition x2 with no cost 100% up time

Yeah, swift is pretty darn good

even one is decent enough.

840 stam traded for minor expedition. That is roughly 80 WD/SD traded for 10% extra speed and in nCP where you don't have additional max stam from CP helping you reach high dmg through max stat, the extra speed is a nice tradeoff.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. I will see how it goes on my magicka build. Does it stack with sneak speed for vampire and concealed weapon also?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it does.
    It is awesome
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use 2 or 3 swift together with race against time on my magplar. It nets me more dps even though I lose raw stats cause it's so much easier to land sweeps on mobile targets.
    On a slower melee opponent I can pretty much backpaddle or strafe around them exploiting sweeps superior range.
    I love swift and I foresee a nerf incoming to it being stackable with major expediton.
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run 2x swift with major expedition pots, forward momentum and race against time on my magplar. I can easily outrun streaking sorcs and stam builds. Swift is awesome for pvp!
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 2x swift with major expedition pots, forward momentum and race against time on my magplar. I can easily outrun streaking sorcs and stam builds. Swift is awesome for pvp!

Race or Pots, you shouldn't do both!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Race and Tri-pots are really nice. On stamplar with channeled focus and purge; I hardly ever run out of mag since I only run 2 mag spells (I don't count channeled cost since its dirt cheap lol). Health/stam/immovable pots aren't bad either.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah well race is too short of a buff for major expedition but offers minor force which is quite nice with over 50% crit chance also the sprint cost reduction comes in handy and I use detect potions from time to time to give snipers the beating they ask for
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are magicka, you might want to try Skooma Smuggler.

Nice bonuses to accompany the 5 piece. I like it in BGs, not sure about Cyro though.