The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does it feel like anyone elses sustain has just dropped after the patch?

ak_pvp
ak_pvp
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Title.
MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
Best houseknight EU.
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they changed the way regen modifiers are calculated leading to a slight drop in regen for most players.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abhaya wrote: »
    I think they changed the way regen modifiers are calculated leading to a slight drop in regen for most players.

No, that was done a year or so ago and a thread that was complaining about it got necroed. There have been no global sustain nerfs in wolfhunter.
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think the actual sustain has been nerfed, however the resource bars have never been so poorly sync'd with their actual values. They drop and go up at random, some abilities are not greyed out but can't be used, some are greyed out but can be used...

I run combat metrics in PvP and the sustain tab has an "Unknown" resource drain which is most of the time the highest by far. Not necessarily the addon's fault since the actual resource bars are a mess anyway...
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, regen feels bad. Resource pools do not seem to refill as quickly as they used to.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my chars feel like they are just chugging down resources like nothing. I also noticed that recovery jumping back and forth on the stat bar is also still there where 1 tick it goes up and the other goes back down again without using a single skill both in and out of combat. Same amount of recovery on my chars just don't seem to do anymore for some reason. Especially apparent in PvP with the same environment. And been taking damage quite a bit more in the same setup as well from same people running the same old? Unsure wtf ZOS has done.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sustain got worse for my main DPS (magsorc) after Summerset. The issue, in my case, appears directly related to the heavy attack lightning staff bug that cropped up (or, according to some, got worse, i.e. it was always there) with Summerset’s release. More often than not, my heavy attacks do not go off. Sometimes, when they DO go off, they don’t actually return magicka.

There has been NO dev response to this problem.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417446/issues-with-lightning-staff-heavy-attacks-ps4-summerset
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. It especially seems so on my mDK. Ever since the latest patch- my sustain seems to be garbage on Vivec (PC/NA) servers.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah since Summerset. Didn’t think they did anything to it, but my main is certainly harder to sustain. I haven’t changed the way I play at all... but stamina runs out quicker and is slower to recover. It’s annoying and I reckon there’s a bug there.... no idea what though.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a certain bug that eats stamina randomly whilst fighting. If you don't use anything stamina related you will see it can suddenly drop for like +- 2-3k
    Edited by CrazYDunm3r on August 21, 2018 5:32PM
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Wizunas
    Wizunas
    ✭✭
    Agreed! idk what is going on but both stam/mag resource run out waay too fast...you cast 10 times your bar goes down to
    10% or less lol, you drink the pot, it helps a bit, but still runs out before u can drink another pot. Is this intended to use more light/heavy attack than skill? It's kinda not fun this sustain struggle B)