The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What CC for Sorcs now?

• Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Barbaran wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering that set Hide of Morihaus that stuns when you roll through somebody, LOL.

Its heavy armor. Are you really serious ? Just quit playing PVP for sometime or play with alts or quit altogether . I dont think its playable. ZOs promised future nerfs for sorc. Think about it. I decided to quit the game with ESO+ with 5 months active subscription mainly because of it. Reroll NB or DK . Just shelve sorc and take it back if you think it can be viable some day.

You quit the game because they gave the CC some counterplay? Lol wow you must be really bad.
    Sorc still hits like a truck and can shield stack. Now you just have to time your CC properly like every other class in the game has too.

It’s really easy to avoid now even point blank Fossilize range. The only ones still having problems are mag chars ironically.

I have and will have to use clench on my sorc. It's timing that makes it difficult. You get so used to throwing it out after a curse and fury that when someone sees the curse and fury they instantly Dodge roll, they know a cc is coming. Wait ansplit second next time for them to instinctively Dodge roll, then throw out your cc
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Give Frag its stun back. I mean, Rune Cage is still useable on non-NB targets somewhat but, Frag would be much more deadly. But I think it is less likely because they are set on 'we want to move away from strong damage on cc'

You act like Nightblades exist in a state of perpetual dodge rolling. I don't know why magsorcs even whine about stamblades. Their mines make them a hard counter to them. It's like a magDK whining about magblades.

Complains about nbs stem from cloak forcing misses on single target abilities once they are fired (like the mentioned frags) even if they are pulled out of cloak (via curse), making it hard for sorcs to pin them down. With an arguably very telegraphed burst combo it's easy for opponents to know when to put defensive measures up.
    Also you surely know about the synergy between dodge and cloak, like the ability to bridge dodge fatigue etc.

But your comparison is not entirely correct. First off magblades do have options to go melee and secondly cloak still suppresses dots, dk's main form of damage.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on August 21, 2018 2:52PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give Frag its stun back. I mean, Rune Cage is still useable on non-NB targets somewhat but, Frag would be much more deadly. But I think it is less likely because they are set on 'we want to move away from strong damage on cc'

You act like Nightblades exist in a state of perpetual dodge rolling. I don't know why magsorcs even whine about stamblades. Their mines make them a hard counter to them. It's like a magDK whining about magblades.

Complains about nbs stem from cloak forcing misses on single target abilities once they are fired (like the mentioned frags) even if they are pulled out of cloak (via curse), making it hard for sorcs to pin them down. With an arguably very telegraphed burst combo it's easy for opponents to know when to put defensive measures up.
    Also you surely know about the synergy between dodge and cloak, like the ability to bridge dodge fatigue etc.

But your comparison is not entirely correct. First off magblades do have options to go melee and secondly cloak still suppresses dots, dk's main form of damage.

They do, but realistically the grand majority play range. And with the sorc vs stamblade scenario, stamblades that spam cloak are annoying, but they're not going to do anything to you while you have your mines, and shields up. And any stamblade that can spam cloak isn't going to be able to touch your health unless you or your build is garbage.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They do, but realistically the grand majority play range. And with the sorc vs stamblade scenario, stamblades that spam cloak are annoying, but they're not going to do anything to you while you have your mines, and shields up. And any stamblade that can spam cloak isn't going to be able to touch your health unless you or your build is garbage.

So a tough fight for both sides, you say?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Daus

In a 1v1 scenario mines are nice. OW Cyrodiil a stationary Sorc is a dead Sorc.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Tough isn't the word I would use. More like annoying lol. I typically get bored and leave with those fights. I'm not going to waste my time with cowards.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Daus

In a 1v1 scenario mines are nice. OW Cyrodiil a stationary Sorc is a dead Sorc.

Yeah I wouldn't use mines on open world unless it was on my overload bar. Mines can be great for attacking/defending keeps/resources though, but like I said they would be on my overload bar along with meditation.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tough isn't the word I would use. More like annoying lol. I typically get bored and leave with those fights. I'm not going to waste my time with cowards.

Wouldn't you just cloak and stalk then pwn when they least expect it?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • moosegod
    moosegod
    ✭✭✭

@moosegod
    Not arguing about the rest of your opinion but what the hell is this? Like "Oh no! Stam Sorcs dare to use one of their class skills!"? Sorry, but what are they supposed to use? They already feel like a walking weapon line. Tze, some people...

I didn't say they shouldn't use it... It's just been more popular of a choice for even stamina builds as the skill was so powerful. I'd even prefer seeing it come from a stamsorc cause they're less likely to pop a 1 shot combo if the stun lands.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    wozborne wrote: »
    I uninstalled the game even with ESO+ subscription for 5 months. Its garbage to play. Not planning to come back. Patiently waiting for other big game releases. My first and last of game of MMO type. MMOs class balancing is *** . ESO taken to ridiculous levels. RIP.

FYI. ZOs never reverted a change after its goes live.

That doesn’t really answer my question, but good luck out there

Answer is none of them works. Rune cage gives ridiculous amount of time to dodge with a huge telegraph. Clench not worth without master staff. Even then Clench is not a CC. Its barely 1.5 seconds by simply knocking back , not stun. So both are worthless.

Hope its answer your question.
    Some tried frost staff with shock enchant , and says its playable, but not to acceptable level. I haven't tried it. You can worth to try it. Answer comes from a dependable person.

Shock clench it's a great skill, with a more unpredictable path and a stun.

You lose 8% single target damage for using lightning Destro too. I don’t consider that viable.

But you recover it with concussion. The difference is not that big. I use it on my mDK combined with blockade.

IMHO shock staff is good enough to give it a try
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do status effects last 4 seconds or is that something I just made up?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    moosegod wrote: »

@moosegod
    Not arguing about the rest of your opinion but what the hell is this? Like "Oh no! Stam Sorcs dare to use one of their class skills!"? Sorry, but what are they supposed to use? They already feel like a walking weapon line. Tze, some people...

I didn't say they shouldn't use it... It's just been more popular of a choice for even stamina builds as the skill was so powerful. I'd even prefer seeing it come from a stamsorc cause they're less likely to pop a 1 shot combo if the stun lands.

Okay, but here comes the catch. Maybe stamsorc used it because it was one of the view stuns they have access to. Just look at the downsides.

Streak is nice but it often puts you out of (now nerfed) melee range + short stun (funny, now only 0,5s shorter than RC) which means you can't make much use offensively of that stun.
    Defensive Rune isn't controllable outside of 1v1.
    Dizzying Swing won't land on anyone worth their AP and it's a channel.
    Draining Shot is okay but forces you to use a bow.
    Reverb was quite nice but then again it forces you to run SnB.
    DBoS is tied to an ultimate, which you will use timed to burst, not simply to stun/interrupt a combo.
    Time Stop is either very highly telegraphed (4s) or has a 2s channel.

If you're build includes SnB or Bow, you could have another reasonable stun which you could use instead, but e.g. for DW+2h builds it was just fitting to use Cage over it.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NBs have access to Major Evasion regardless of stat choices, Magicka has Blur, Stamina had Shuffle/Evade on top of dodge rolling. There's one reason why non-NBs won't see the benefit as much. Sure, you may argue about Shuffle/Evade not being class skill but it really synergizes well with Cloak making it entirely possible for a NB to have whole 4~6 seconds of taking no damage or CC'd from a Sorc.

That leads into another reason, Cloak. Can't Rune Cage if the target cannot be seen after the roll. As is, dodge synergizes so well with Cloak. One dodge roll and they have to watch out for CC if they don't want to risk their stamina bar by dodge rolling again while NBs get the breathing room in Cloak. So, yes, that is why I say the Cage change benefits NBs more than it does to non-NBs.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What a *** comment
  • gannicus1389
    gannicus1389
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of sorcs quit the game to play MagDks.

I think the word nerf scared all o f t hem, but in my opinion sorcs are still strong and a beast.

and honestly, if anything, the nerf on rune cage made it balanced.

the skill is STILL GOOD. and even if you try to dodge it reactively, the animation is still VERY FAST to do it.

it just made the combo a little less hard to apply, but it is still a strong cc.

sorcs are still beast.
    tho a lot of ppl are playing magdks now for fossilize whipping butts.
  • gannicus1389
    gannicus1389
    ✭✭✭

NBs have access to Major Evasion regardless of stat choices, Magicka has Blur, Stamina had Shuffle/Evade on top of dodge rolling. There's one reason why non-NBs won't see the benefit as much. Sure, you may argue about Shuffle/Evade not being class skill but it really synergizes well with Cloak making it entirely possible for a NB to have whole 4~6 seconds of taking no damage or CC'd from a Sorc.

That leads into another reason, Cloak. Can't Rune Cage if the target cannot be seen after the roll. As is, dodge synergizes so well with Cloak. One dodge roll and they have to watch out for CC if they don't want to risk their stamina bar by dodge rolling again while NBs get the breathing room in Cloak. So, yes, that is why I say the Cage change benefits NBs more than it does to non-NBs.

magblade is the strongest class of the game imo. i think people just haven'ty realized it yet because it is not that easy to play, and because peopel just focusing the "easy cc hit" classes like sorc was, and now magdks are.. but some magblades in cyrodill and bgs are nearly immortal playing non-stealth builds while doing insane dmg (13ks merciless and stuff on a high impen/resist builds).
    Edited by gannicus1389 on August 26, 2018 9:36AM
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of sorcs quit the game to play MagDks.

I think the word nerf scared all o f t hem, but in my opinion sorcs are still strong and a beast.

and honestly, if anything, the nerf on rune cage made it balanced.

the skill is STILL GOOD. and even if you try to dodge it reactively, the animation is still VERY FAST to do it.

it just made the combo a little less hard to apply, but it is still a strong cc.

sorcs are still beast.
    tho a lot of ppl are playing magdks now for fossilize whipping butts.

Sorry but you lack of knowldege and experience.

On the competitive scene, sorc is TRASH. Unable to kill someone hwo know curse last 3.5s.

Go smashing PvE boy that's don't know hwo to heal and how to use damage skills and feel your sorc being a "beast".

After that try to kill meta good player. Then come cry with us.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wozborne wrote: »
    I uninstalled the game even with ESO+ subscription for 5 months. Its garbage to play. Not planning to come back. Patiently waiting for other big game releases. My first and last of game of MMO type. MMOs class balancing is *** . ESO taken to ridiculous levels. RIP.

That doesn’t really answer my question, but good luck out there

Answer is none of them works. Rune cage gives ridiculous amount of time to dodge with a huge telegraph. Clench not worth without master staff. Even then Clench is not a CC. Its barely 1.5 seconds by simply knocking back , not stun. So both are worthless.

Some tried frost staff with shock enchant , and says its playable, but not to acceptable level. I haven't tried it. You can worth to try it. Answer comes from a dependable person.

Shock clench it's a great skill, with a more unpredictable path and a stun.

You lose 8% single target damage for using lightning Destro too. I don’t consider that viable.

But you recover it with concussion. The difference is not that big. I use it on my mDK combined with blockade.

IMHO shock staff is good enough to give it a try

With an infused fire staff with a shock glyph, you get both... And the effect is up nearly all of the time.

Losing 8% single target damage is like dropping an entire fifth service piece bonus. Depending on your build, that could be as much as 400+ spell damage equivalent.

I GET using a master lightning if you don't have a fire master stick and can't he arsed to go farm one. I'm with you there mate, lazy people love company. But lightning isn't the better weapon.
    Edited by Minalan on August 26, 2018 6:53PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's funny is that Mr Shock Staff doesn't know status effects cannot proc from light/heavy attacks. His suggestion is completely humurous.
    x'D
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    What's funny is that Mr Shock Staff doesn't know status effects cannot proc from light/heavy attacks. His suggestion is completely humurous.
    x'D

I just assumed he meant a shock enchant.

I know a few people who ran with shock staves because it was their first DSA drop and they were SO done with that garbage content grind.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    x'D

I know a few people who ran with shock staves because it was their first DSA drop and they were SO done with that garbage content grind.

RNG can be a pain. I've had an amazing team for vDSA, so I really enjoyed it. But I can imagine people giving up after a long, hard-fought time.
    However, under current conditions with staves counting double, I consider a fire Willpower with fire Reach superior to a lightning Master with master shock Reach.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x'D

Are you still playing magic sorc ? Just curious.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    x'D

I'm travelling for work for the next month or so. Real life happens.

By the time I'm back, they'll probably have fixed this mess on PTS.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x'D

Your either visionary or delusional... ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x'D

Your either visionary or delusional... ;)

Hopeful!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »

Please, highlight the frost staff part? The only master inferno staff I have is ice. What stuns here?

To the OP: right now i'm using a combination of clench, streak and dawn breaker. It's not very good, but not very bad too.

@Neloth If you use destructive clench on frost staff you will freeze enemy for about 5 sec. I'm thinking of dropping my rune cage and going that way. I will be running poison as the frost damage is crap.
    If that don't work then I will either dust of my dk or nb and shelf my Grand Warlord sorc until she might be viable again one day.

Foot note.
    I am feeling a bit like Deltia did when he laid his temp to rest.
    PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I uninstalled the game even with ESO+ subscription for 5 months. Its garbage to play. Not planning to come back. Patiently waiting for other big game releases. My first and last of game of MMO type. MMOs class balancing is *** . ESO taken to ridiculous levels. RIP ESO.

Thats one hell of a tantrum to pull over a change to an obnoxious CC that had messed up functionality.

I really dont understand the rage here.. like ... Before Prison was meta, sorc had reach (yes I know its not a class ability but you cant have your cake and eat it too).. before that they had frags...they still have encase and prison isn't useless now its still useable..

just go back to reach? it proced frags and gave you a damage bonus....

people act like its the end of the world when something gets nerfed.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on August 27, 2018 1:59PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because @xeNNNNN Sorc wasn't enjoyable to play the previous two patches, and to be competitive you needed Reach (on the whole) and it feels stale to be pigeon holed into one way of playing for a whole class.

Reach is OP when it comes to bar space. Sure you can roll without it, I never used it, but one skill that does damage, is spammable, ticks of the destro passive and is a CC is everything in one slot.

And as for just go back to Reach sentiment the wider issue is Nightblades do reach better. Thus many Sorcs are shelved this patch.

It's not just about being strong, its also about being enjoyable but most of all choice.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Because @xeNNNNN Sorc wasn't enjoyable to play the previous two patches, and to be competitive you needed Reach (on the whole) and it feels stale to be pigeon holed into one way of playing for a whole class.

Reach is OP when it comes to bar space. Sure you can roll without it, I never used it, but one skill that does damage, is spammable, ticks of the destro passive and is a CC is everything in one slot.

And as for just go back to Reach sentiment the wider issue is Nightblades do reach better. Thus many Sorcs are shelved this patch.

It's not just about being strong, its also about being enjoyable but most of all choice.

I understand and I am not trying to be a *** here but....sorcs were strong for a long time in fact with all the sorcs that are in cyrodil arguably people still enjoy it. For every nightblade or DK I see on EU I come across maybe 1 warden then 5 sorcs.

The problem I see is that people dont realise that sorcs cant be on top all the time. its just not good for the game. Neither can NBs, DK,s Wardens, Templar (magplar arguably being the least bothered with by the devs).

This is why I have multiple characters and dont main nightblade. When Im not having fun on NB I switch to my Magdk and then to my sorc if the former arent fun at the time. I get it people want it to be fun but there are too many meta slaves who dont know how to make their own builds and their own fun. So when this happens they throw their hands up in the air and have a tantrum like the guy or girl I quoted.

i.e even 80% of PvPers will go to alcasts website than actually make their own builds.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on August 27, 2018 2:22PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »

I understand and I am not trying to be a *** here but....sorcs were strong for a long time in fact with all the sorcs that are in cyrodil arguably people still enjoy it. For every nightblade or DK I see on EU I come across maybe 1 warden then 5 sorcs.

The problem I see is that people dont realise that sorcs cant be on top all the time. its just not good for the game. Neither can NBs, DK,s Wardens, Templar (magplar arguably being the least bothered with by the devs).

This is why I have multiple characters and dont main nightblade. When Im not having fun on NB I switch to my Magdk and then to my sorc if the former arent fun at the time. I get it people want it to be fun but there are too many meta slaves who dont know how to make their own builds and their own fun. So when this happens they throw their hands up in the air and have a tantrum like the guy or girl I quoted.

i.e even 80% of PvPers will go to alcasts website than actually make their own builds.

Magic sorc is not viable for PVP , competing hard for bottom tier. Not on top is one thing , Not viable to play is another.

Any discussion is just waste of time. Soon get ready to see BGs and cyrodil filled only with DKs & NBs. Already many BGs are. Again I repeat magic sorc is complete garbage in PVP. A stam DK can stand on front of 20 sorcs proudly simply blocking with CC immunity up. Thats is the pathetic state for magic sorc now. No one is going to take you serious , when you say magic sorc is viable to play.

Please dont waste your time. You people come here only because , you need someone to play magic sorcs to get your easy kills. People are not fools. People always follow the meta.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 27, 2018 3:09PM