The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do we contact support about credit card fraud?

TheDigitalAlchemist
When going to the support website to submit a ticket, I login with the proper credentials, the two factor authentication kicks in as it should, the code is sent to my listed contact preference, and then an endless loop of login failed begins. Not invalid username or password, just login failed... How are we supposed to be supported when there is no good way to contact you? This has happened several times in the past as well.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are certain that your credit card has been misused, contact your bank, then contact the police. In this order, ASAP.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • TheDigitalAlchemist
    Thanks for the reply, that part has already been taken care of. The reason I came here is because it was suggested that since this was the only place that card was used, that ZOS or their process vendor may want to check their system, or web entry portal for compromises.
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    So, if you use either an adblocker, or a password manager, disable both on the "second factor" screen -- at least -- and try again to log in. That form is backed with very fragile JavaScript, and either or both of those may cause problems.
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    The above should fix any problems, but if it still happens - try clearing your cache or trying on another internet browser.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a button up there ^ right next to forum that says 'SUPPORT'. Click it I dare ye
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS