Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So, which class did you choose?

• Xariann
    Xariann
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Anzer wrote: »
    Imperial Nightblade Tank. Because it's way more fun than Templar Tank.

I was gonna make a Nightblade tank. How do you find it?

• Valyndras
    Valyndras
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Templar with Bow + Restoration Staff.
  • ericnsmith_1979b14_ESO
    ericnsmith_1979b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nightblade
    Khajitt NB archer and going up the Syphon tree, the two synergize really well together with such great survivability. I've not even put a single point in my health (at level 18) because I almost never get hit. Love it.
  • Ladyletal
    Ladyletal
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Went with Sword and Shield Templar tank.
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    Templar Healer, but I'm not going to be 100% healer all the time. I need to be able to fight to survive when I'm on my own, too!
  • Willowleaf
    I've made a Breton sorcerer and a Dark Elf nightblade. My sorcerer has a destro staff and is DPS. My nightblade also has a destro staff, some warlock, and I plan to get a 2-hands weapon at 15, again DPS, to make a battlemage.
    Edited by Willowleaf on April 3, 2014 11:55PM
    Server - North America
  • Yuki_Midori
    Yuki_Midori
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I created fighter/bard type melee who focuses on using mobility, a single blade and her arcane knowledge to inspire her comrades and send her enemies in fear.

It is a port from my skyrim character, who was a port of a Dervish Dancer type bard in pathfinder rpg.

At level 13 she is now coming together quite nicely. Will be posting a guide soon.

* surprised how even distribution it ended up being :)
    Edited by Yuki_Midori on April 4, 2014 2:42AM
  • Mattio
    Mattio
    Sorcerer
    Went with Sorcerer with Healing and Destruction Staff combo, great for an Alliance War supportive role as well as solo survivability in PvE :grin:
    2hh2m3l.png
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    I am absolutely loving my 2 hand DK. I am flying all over the battlefield with Stampede.
  • Xithian
    Xithian
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I'm doing a khajiit nightblade tank myself. Honestly I think the imperial life on hit would be wonderful with Haste, but I have to play a khajiit. I can't resist.
  • kanishkaxb16_ESO2
    Dragonknight
    Dragon Knight DPS here :)
  • Wartorn
    Wartorn
    Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Imperial DK. Dual wield medium/heavy armor mix.
    Be afraid.....be very afraid! ;)
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
    John F. Kennedy

• Laikon
    Laikon
    Nightblade
    I'm a Nightblade Healer/DPS something, with resto staff and Siphoning/Assasin abilities.
  • thoraya
    thoraya
    Nightblade
    Inversus wrote: »
    Classes reasonably even. Ironic that a lot of people said nightblades were weak, but they're one of the most played class.

imo nightblades are the best short time burst class, soloing easy packs of 2-3 mobs even if they're 2-3 levels above :)

tea
  • Kinsaven
    Kinsaven
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I chose a Nightblade, though I'm still a little undecided when it comes to weapons. Currently I'm dual-wielding, but I'm contemplating switching to a bow or destruction staff, the latter one because I've read that people had some great experiences combining the destruction staff and siphoning skills. Not sure yet though.
  • McLawry
    McLawry
    Sorcerer
    Sorcerer sword&board DPS/Restoration Heals. With a little lycanthropy on the side. Pretty much what I wish my shaman in wow could be. =) Now if only dwarves were a playable race, Iv'e always wanted to play a weredwarf lol. So close!
  • jmwhalenjrub17_ESO
    Dragonknight
    Dunmer Dragon Knight in Light Armor with Fire Staff.
  • omnomolyub17_ESO
    Templar
    I went with a resto staff/sword+board templar. A classic cleric type build, supporting my allies with buffs and heals.

Now if only I could pick bank mule as a class...
  • TheladBible
    Sorcerer
    I've never played an offensive caster and thought it would be fun to try. So far it has been a most excellent experience.

Got to agree with you there! Love dishing out the Damage :)
  • EriskRedLemur
    EriskRedLemur
    Soul Shriven
    Templar
    Pretty even really; obviously, I've gone every class, so far Templar and NB are well and above my favs. NB Healer is vastly becoming my fav overall. Tho DPS wise I love Templar.
  • Brejnholm
    Brejnholm
    Dragonknight
    i Went as DK, so i could do some tanking
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Nightblade
    Went Orc nightblade bow spec, it takes getting used to.
  • Kronos
    Kronos
    Templar
    I went Templar because i feel that end game they will be better all around tanks than DK. Not to mention the amazing support skills they offer when not tanking (healing without a resto staff being the primary). I also feel they make amazing pvp archers, but all the classes have great class skills that go great with archery.
    - Kronos Dawnbreaker
    The Septim Bloodline
    Guildmaster
  • lauri557
    lauri557
    Dragonknight
    DK Pyromancer with 5 light 2 heavy
  • crusabella
    crusabella
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Sorcerer. Mixing it up and going heavy armor with greatsword and resto staff. Plays great so far.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    How is sorc losing
    noo
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • victorhrpereira
    victorhrpereira
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    I made a nord DragonKnight with sword and shield because I like close combats and it helps me to not die too often.
    My girls :

Cecily - Stam. DragonKnight - EP
    Valky Bladesister - Stam. Nightblade - EP
    Serah Sunspade - Stam. Templar - EP
    Cynthia Vukein - Mag. Sorcerer - EP
    Lúmina - Mag. Templar - EP
    Shauna Ivy - Mag. DragonKnight - EP
    Skyla Moon - Stam. Sorcerer- EP
    Jasmine Crystal - Mag. Nightblade - EP
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I ended up as my main being a Sorcerer. My second favorite class is the Nightblade.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Xen91
    Xen91
    Sorcerer
    Pretty even
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    I went with templar, simply because I like helping people. The main problem is trying to scrap skill points for crafting, without nerfing myself into obscurity, many solo quests of all but impossible, unless you go down a very exact route, which I personally find is more like a sorc with healing skills.. or a healer with sorc skills.. really. It's been difficult, I have a pure healer, in cloth and a kinda paladin temp in heavy.. once I got the health/stam regen it got abit easier.. but still impossible to do some of the solo quests. Anchors and Plaguebringer being the worst. (ebonheart)