Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

a question about ilambris

madarame_77
madarame_77
✭✭✭
The description says: "When you deal Flame or Shock Damage, you have a 10% chance to summon a meteor shower of the damage type that deals 1170 Damage to all enemies within 4 meteres every 1 seconds for 5 seconds".

A stupid question maybe, but within 4 meters of what? Does it mean 4 meters around the player or around the target? Since I am sorc and mostly stay at range to enemies, this concerns me. Thanks for answer in advance!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    around the target.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it's around the target, where they were stood when it procced. If they move Ilambris will stay in the same place so be careful of this if fighting mobile targets.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilambris is a nice Monster Set in PVE, i use it on a Mag DK, Velidreth is really good as well, in PVE and PVP, as Velidreth cant be dodged
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    4 meters radius from the targeted enemy, as pointed above.
    Edited by redlink1979 on August 20, 2018 12:33PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP