Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a little help with becoming a werewolf :)

bookkeeper33
bookkeeper33
Soul Shriven
I will be very appreciated if someone can turn me a werewolf!!! It’s hard to find NPCs which can infect u, and I heard that community are very looking forward to help. And one last question, could someone write his/her opinion about werewolves ?
ID: Bookkeeper33 (EU)
Playing on PC
Edited by bookkeeper33 on August 19, 2018 3:05PM
  • xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx
    If you go to the werewolf shrine and ask in chat usually many players will be willing to give you the ww bite for free. Werewolves can be useful but if your a magicka player i recommend a vamp instead. Ww is very stamina based and the passives aren't useful at all.It really is down to preference though and magicka builds can still play as the ww. I advise for you to watch some videos describing how it is to play a ww, Hope you can find someone who is willing to bite you! (if you cant find anyone after waiting for a player you can buy it in crown store but its like £10 in real money
    Who-You-Fightin High Elf - Magden
    Steals-Many-Skooma Argonian - Magplar
    Eldeya High Elf - Magsorc
    Azishima Khajiit - Stamblade
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a guild.
    Asking for a WW bite in a guild will get you one in a matter of minutes.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<