Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DISCORD] Tamriel Crown Exchange - Crown store items for gold [Over 10 mil crowns traded!]

TheThird
TheThird
✭✭✭
img.]

Want to buy the Wolfhunter DLC, a new character slot, crown crates, or something else from the ESO Crown Store?

Even if you have no crowns, you can get all you want from the crown store with in-game gold!

Tamriel Crown Exchange is an established Discord of 10,000+ members, with billions of gold in transactions!

We have vetted Brokers that help ensure your trades are safely completed!

TCE EU is managed by Tamriel Trade Union, ESO's largest trade guild alliance of all platform. As long as you follow our rules and guidelines we offer you a safe, fast and reliable service

If you are on PC/EU, visit https://discord.gg/mpevGgE right now to place an order with one of our many sellers!

If you are on PC/NA, visit our sister Discord https://discord.gg/39xMayn

If you have questions regarding the process, please ask us in Discord, or here on the forums.
Edited by TheThird on February 3, 2019 8:59PM
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    When Zos officially authorized to trade crowns for gold, and vice versa, by gifting crownstore items, I found that great but I was afraid of being scammed so I just forgot about it. But some days ago, with the launch of TCE, things changed for me :-)
    I bought 15 crown crates with ingame gold and it's been easy, fast and secured ! Just put my order on a dedicated channel on TCE discord. Someone accepted it. We grouped in game with a broker. And then I gave gold to the broker, (they are chosen by TCE management) while the seller was gifting me the crates. When I received the crates, the broker gave the money to the seller. And it was done. Not more than 10 mn after having ordered. :-)
    That's a great service, and I'll gladly use it again (tomorrow for the new cute pet probably :-D ).
    The safety of the transaction was the more important thing for me, and I found it at TCE <3
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best place to buy your crown related stuff 100% safe
  • N4rwal
    N4rwal
    great community, very helpful people :)
    totally recommend if you wanna sell your crown or buy with your golds!
  • Youmee
    Youmee
    ✭✭✭
    For Russian speakers contact @Youmee

Я говорю русский язЫка.
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vouch for this, i really love this services.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just purchased something through this service and I felt really safe doing it, which takes a lot of doing as I'm pretty paranoid. I will likely ONLY ever buy crowns through these guys! Thanks again. <3
  • eaglexk
    eaglexk
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the excellent service, already bought a merchant assistant :)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many kind words, thank you.

We are pleased and humbled on how successful we have been with well over 250m gold traded so far, making it possible for hundreds of Players to get access to DLC's and additional character slots plus many other quality of life items and its only been a week!!

Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on August 20, 2018 8:04AM
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I hope its just a matter of time, they inroduce direct crown exchange.

One question though: Crown Gems: What is the exchange rate for that? Or isn`t it possible to gift thing with that?

Ok and 2nd question: How do you determin the exchange price? It would be very interesting to see some kind of chart, how things develope. I guess, since this practice becomes more known in the future, the exchangerate could rapidly change.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Iduyenn wrote: »
    Interesting. I hope its just a matter of time, they inroduce direct crown exchange.

One question though: Crown Gems: What is the exchange rate for that? Or isn`t it possible to gift thing with that?

Ok and 2nd question: How do you determin the exchange price? It would be very interesting to see some kind of chart, how things develope. I guess, since this practice becomes more known in the future, the exchangerate could rapidly change.

u cant trade crown gems items but you can sell crowns store crates.
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Iduyenn .. You can't gift items with crown gems, sorry. =)

We determine the exchange rate based on supply/demand at present, along with a few other key factors (such as taking into account the black market/illegal gold trade prices).. and, as you say, the exchange rate could very well change regularly, and sometimes rapidly, in the future. If the current growth continues =)

• LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wasn't sure of this at first, but honestly, I have had an overabundance of crowns for a very long time and a very empty coin purse. This has been a very nice and T&C compliant way for me to make some gold, whilst also letting other players who are unwilling to buy crowns get the stuff they want.

If any of the new items released today tickle anybody's fancy, come and visit us. We may not have many PS4/EU vendors, but I am always
    Checking the discords, so your orders shall be seen to swiftly :)
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say one of the trusted discord channel. Just waiting for the multiplatform system.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some numbers from our first three weeks:

Well over 2m crowns sold;
    570+ unique buyers;
    2200+ Members in our discord;
    0 scams

Our authorised sellers will be waiting to take your Imperial City DLC orders during the Anniversary Event so you can benefit from the 50% Crown store sale and join your friends & Guildies having fun!
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on September 2, 2018 9:04PM
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I currently have plenty of crowns in stock, just need some buyers on ps4/eu!

Come, pay us a visit! I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over a hundred Players took full advantage of the anniversary event on day1 to purchase @ half price the IC DLC for 406,250g or the IC bundle for 715000g. Fantastic job by the TCE team to fulfil so many orders and give so many people a chance at playing in IC for the first time with their friends!
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on September 7, 2018 9:24AM
    Ireniicus
  • Leuu
    Leuu
    Soul Shriven
    I like idea but don't like the people, not all but some from TCE EU. They call me an idiot becouse i get gold from the other resources, not from players market. Im not in the trade guild, and it's not easy to sell something for a fair price. Im playing for fun and need more time to get bunch of gold, but it's not a reason to call someone an idiot.
    But overall i traded twice (week or two before) and i'm happy, it works :)
    Edited by Leuu on November 26, 2018 10:47AM
  • KuroDark
    KuroDark
    How much is it usually per crown these days?
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Link is not working
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KuroDark wrote: »
    How much is it usually per crown these days?

My question too.

Indeed, is there some kind of history of prevailing exchange rates?

(Actually, I'm most curious about PC/NA, but answers for any platform would be interesting.)
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on February 2, 2019 3:56AM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to do this without discord?
  • rothtwinsdad
    rothtwinsdad
    ✭✭
    Is this available on PS4/NA ?
    PS4/NA
    Ace Ventura: Magsorc pve dps
    Bodacious Brutality: Stamblade pve dps
    Freezer Pops: Magden pvp DC
    Nature Boy: Stamden pvp DC
    Tramp Stampler: Magplar pve dps
    Sargent Slaughterfish: Magblade
    Unbreakable: Stampler pvp DC
    Combustible: DK pve tank
    Romancing The Bone: Stamcro pve dps/tank
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have had to remove a number of comments from this thread for Naming and Shaming or otherwise off-topic discussion. If you would like to report a user for inappropriate behavior please do so by following the steps in this help article.

Thank you for your understanding, and please take a moment to review our Community Rules here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Crackk3
    Crackk3
    Soul Shriven
    I got a very bad impression about this service! I was insulted here, because I told the broker that I was ready to pay the seller a large price, if this speeds up the search, I was accused of trying to bribe (???) an employee (the so-called offer the best price to the seller by informing the broker about it?) and when I tried to explain what was wrong, they insulted me they called a liar! All my attempts to explain how things really are (moreover, I spoke extremely politely) led to new oscils .... I canceled the order before it was executed, because I have nothing to say to people who behave rudely, I hate to deal with them, and as my experience shows: in other people a liar is constantly seen by those who lie to people and seek to deceive people! Because of this, I have no confidence in the people of this service.

I did not have time to assess how good this service is, but I do not intend to hear insults from the staff

And what is most outraged, I had no right to explain anything, the verdict was passed and in their opinion I should have shut up? for what reason? usually people who are themselves prone to lies do it, but I hope that I am wrong and we simply did not understand each other.

By the way, I myself found the crown sellers in just 15 minutes) I wasn’t waiting for a few hours just to get involved in my business, while getting only insults, and undeserved ones, and by buying the crowns I myself got new friends and colleagues!
    Edited by Crackk3 on March 9, 2019 5:05AM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing deals. Awesome staff. It's super easy and fast to make deals :). Trustworthy
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • l3schi
    l3schi
    Eyllora wrote: »
    When Zos officially authorized to trade crowns for gold, and vice versa, by gifting crownstore items, I found that great but I was afraid of being scammed so I just forgot about it. But some days ago, with the launch of TCE, things changed for me :-)
    I bought 15 crown crates with ingame gold and it's been easy, fast and secured ! Just put my order on a dedicated channel on TCE discord. Someone accepted it. We grouped in game with a broker. And then I gave gold to the broker, (they are chosen by TCE management) while the seller was gifting me the crates. When I received the crates, the broker gave the money to the seller. And it was done. Not more than 10 mn after having ordered. :-)
    That's a great service, and I'll gladly use it again (tomorrow for the new cute pet probably :-D ).
    The safety of the transaction was the more important thing for me, and I found it at TCE <3

you sound like one of those people who comment beneath a scam video on how it works and how fantastic it is! lol
  • StarRisingXX
    I wanted to sell my crowns for gold and I found TCE. They were very helpful in leading me through the process, the broker was excellent and it all went very smoothly. I was delighted and will be selling my crowns on TCE again...when I have some :)
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a console version of this or is this just a pc set up?
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry no, its just PC NA and EU :(
    Ireniicus
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before I start, I need to put a disclaimer as I might come off as biased, being an active seller for this service. With that out of the way, I really cannot recommend it more, it is a very good, fast and reliable service led by competent and nice people. I enjoyed all of my interactions with them while as a buyer and really grew to appreciate them even more as a + Club member and eventually an active seller. This is without a doubt the safest, fastest and most reliable way to spend your gold if you're in need of Crown Store items, I highly recommend.
    i'm just tryna have a good time