The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clockwork crown crate season

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please have one? A cyborg type mount season would suit my steampunk needs. Some things you can include, top hats, googles, clockwork themed pets like clockwork dogs, cats, and other things.

And no, dwemer is different from clockwork, like hallowjack is different from reapers harvest crown crate season.
Edited by Aliyavana on August 19, 2018 12:54AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I endorse this for the top hats and other potentially dapper costume items.

Tangentially related, every time I see one of those dwemer horses. . . .

origin-4.jpg
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uknyuka31emp.png
    Ya, the currently available top hats are not tall enough for my tastes and would like bigger ones
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the size of the Camlorn top hat, but I wish you could dye it darker. Coldharbour black looks light grey.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the size of the Camlorn top hat, but I wish you could dye it darker. Coldharbour black looks light grey.

the black im using on the hat is actually legate black, as you can see it dyes badly
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

the black im using on the hat is actually legate black, as you can see it dyes badly

Yiiiiikes
  • xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx
    this is quite a good idea however i feel that its not gonna happen :| edit- also things such as clockwork pets or mounts would be very similar too things seen in the previous dwarven crown crates
    Edited by xCryBxbyx on August 20, 2018 12:43AM
    Who-You-Fightin High Elf - Magden
    Steals-Many-Skooma Argonian - Magplar
    Eldeya High Elf - Magsorc
    Azishima Khajiit - Stamblade
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xCryBxbyx wrote: »
    this is quite a good idea however i feel that its not gonna happen :| edit- also things such as clockwork pets or mounts would be very similar too things seen in the previous dwarven crown crates

dwemer are automatonic, clockwork is more synthetic mixed with organic material most of the time. Reapers harvest is going to be too similar to hallowjack and we don't see any complaints about that
  • xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    xCryBxbyx wrote: »

dwemer are automatonic, clockwork is more synthetic mixed with organic material most of the time. Reapers harvest is going to be too similar to hallowjack and we don't see any complaints about that

You do make a good point. Hmmm, I would love this kind of theme of crown crates i just wonder if game developers would think of making this.However I would assume if they were gonna do this they would've made them when clockwork city was released..
    Who-You-Fightin High Elf - Magden
    Steals-Many-Skooma Argonian - Magplar
    Eldeya High Elf - Magsorc
    Azishima Khajiit - Stamblade
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd describe the difference between Dwarven and Clockwork/Fabricant as "Magical Robot" vs. "Steampunk Cyborg".
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think clockwork is too small of a theme to be relevant now that Clockwork city is out and pretty much done and gone by us. Any buzz around clockwork stuff has already likely died down sufficiently.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    I think clockwork is too small of a theme to be relevant now that Clockwork city is out and pretty much done and gone by us. Any buzz around clockwork stuff has already likely died down sufficiently.

Rubbish, I say! Clockwork is, and will remain, my favorite zone in all Elder Scrolls games combined.

In spite of that, I kinda don’t want to see an entire crate season around it. Not a huge fan of gamble crates, and I’d rather have the stuff direct released if offered at all (like the spider mounts and firepot pet).