Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Wish list of old costumes in Hollowjack Crates

Atallanta
Atallanta
✭✭✭✭
I'd love to see these costumes back in the new season of crates - Hollowjack or Sleepy Hollow, not sure about the name.

- Dark Shaman (epic or legendary)
- Glenmoril Witch Robes (epic or legendary)
- Treethane Ceremonial Dress (epic)
- Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear (epic)

Plus the Ebony Epidermis skin!! (legendary)

All these items fit in the theme for Halloween/Witch festival. What do you guys think? Are there anyone else who is after these costumes?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Please consider bringing those back! :)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I need that Treethane one
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love that skin :)
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please!
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
    Adding my vote for these costumes to come back in the next batch of crates, especially the Glenmoril Witch Robes which totally fit the theme!
    And the Treethane Ceremonial Dress because a lot of people want it back and have been waiting for nearly 2 years for that...
    I'll gladly pay 400 crown gems for it and buy the required crown crates if you would just bring it back ZOS!
    Edited by debbie.noisetteb16_ESO on August 19, 2018 7:17PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great ideas - especially the Glenmoril Witch Robes!!
  • icpathua
    icpathua
    ✭✭✭
    Totally support Glenmoril Witch Robes and Rajhin's Cat Mask - I would absolutely throw Crown Gems and/or Crowns at these, in addition to that sweet, spooky Exorcised Coven Cottage!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    icpathua wrote: »
    Totally support Glenmoril Witch Robes and Rajhin's Cat Mask - I would absolutely throw Crown Gems and/or Crowns at these, in addition to that sweet, spooky Exorcised Coven Cottage!

Rajhin's Cat Mask has returned to the CS during the Witches Festival, so let's leave it out of the crates and just have it offered again in the CS. As for the Cottage, just have it for sale again for gold during the Festival - no reason to drop that in the Crates.

As for the Treethane Ceremonial Dress, it's funny to me that when I bought it, NO ONE ELSE was wearing it. I guess I was the only one who bought it when it was in the CS? While I don't think it really fits the theme, I don't see any reason not to include it. Not all costumes have fit the theme of the crates they were in.

I don't have any costume wishes, since I bought all the ones I wanted when they were released in the CS. The only ones I want are ones that were crate-exclusives and thus not likely to appear in these crates (Sheo's costume and Moth Priest).
  • debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
    You are right that Treethane, although long overdue for return, does not exactly fit the theme of the Hollowjack crates.
    The Glenmoril Witch Robes totally do however, and Naryu's outfit does as well: I can't think of a better seasonal theme to include an assassin costume (unless they want to go with Shadow crates or the like)...
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need priest of the green... please.. note sure which crate it was in though lol
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARK SHAMAN
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
    moonio wrote: »
    I need priest of the green... please.. note sure which crate it was in though lol

Wild Hunt crates. :)
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect sooner or later, all the old stuff will make a comeback for a limited time. Some in new crown crates, some in old crown crate comebacks... after all, they will want to give new players a chance to spend their crowns on stuff too, yes? So, its just a matter of patience and paying attention not to miss it.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

If I can please just get the Blacksmith costume, there's a crisp new five dollar bill in it for you
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rarely regret NOT purchasing a crown store item, but the Treethane dress is one :(

And, after farming it ad nauseam to use as an in-town costume, before costumes, I would like to see the Encasement of Anguish either included in the Daedric motif or used in a costume. I always found it more fetching than the Dark Seducer costume and more stylish. Plus you were not stuck with those rather clunky pants.

Andala%20Encasement%20Armor%20-%20Contrast2_zpsyeko6tbh.png
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love for a bunch of old stuff to be available as I've recently moved to the pc version of the game, so I don't have anything I once did =_=
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dark shaman outfit PLEASE!!!!!
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like these are the winners:
    • Ancestral Homage Formal Gown
    • Glenmoril Witch Robes
    • Imperial City Temple Tunic