Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage Monster Sets

Abhaya
Abhaya
✭✭✭✭
I recently switched sets and am ironing out my build and am comparing monster sets. I currently am running a medium stam sorc with impreg and bone pirate and want to round the build out with a good damage monster set. I feel good about my sustain and survivability but my damage had gone down a bit from switching an offensive set to impreg.

I'm looking at selene, velidreth, slimecraw, or mixing up two weapon damage sets or one weapon damage with one kragh. I'm mostly leaning towards slimecraw or mixing raw stats because I don't like using procs but I read that in CP slimecraw loses value from stacking increased damage and really only comes out to less than 6% bonus. Another option would be to stick with bloodspawn for the increased Ult gen but I'm pretty happy with the extra defense I'm getting from impreg and would prefer more damage than defense at this point.

Any suggestions? I want to try slimecraw but this is the only option I listed that I don't have a shoulder for so I would have to grind some pledges (gross) and try to get lucky.
Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn does work out as more offense because you can dawnbreaker more. Its basically a when in doubt set. I don't think 2x wps are worth it since other effects are just much better, nor Selenes/veli since stamsorc doesn't have the best CCs so its often wasted.

However stamsorcs they do have decent dots, so skoria is really nice burst even with the fire damage.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Veli + Silver Leash pulls em right into the orb

But skoria is always a solid choice

Bloodspawn and TK solid defensive ish sets

Selene I don't think will proc a whole lot, not too sure on that one

Craw I use in no CP BGs occasionally

For Open World I can't help but think the added sustain, defense, and more Dawnbreakers makes BS a very strong choice
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have used skoria before but my current setup only uses one dot unless I slap on poison so I don't think it would proc enough. Bloodspawn is always a solid choice and extra regen never hurts buy I lost a lot of weapon damage when I switched sets which worries me a bit but my stamina is also higher than its ever been at 44k so that might help make up for the lost damage.
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Veli + Silver Leash pulls em right into the orb

But skoria is always a solid choice

Bloodspawn and TK solid defensive ish sets

Selene I don't think will proc a whole lot, not too sure on that one

Craw I use in no CP BGs occasionally

For Open World I can't help but think the added sustain, defense, and more Dawnbreakers makes BS a very strong choice

@Waffennacht Seriously man! You have a deep fixation on Silver Leash and ways of really using it to it's maximum potential in creative ways. Bookmarking this thread.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minor Berserk does wind up adding 5-6% in most cases, if you're playing with CP. I imagine it's around 7% in most cases without CP. You should probably take the time to look at the numbers on that for your own build(s).
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on August 19, 2018 3:36PM
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try putting your build on the UESP build editor to check your tooltips with different sets. It's pretty fun theory crafting in there.

imo stamina monster proc sets are not that good since it's so easy to dodge them. I'd recommend blood spawn or slimecraw.
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Beoulve/Howl Kimchi
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    HaruKamui wrote: »
    Try putting your build on the UESP build editor to check your tooltips with different sets. It's pretty fun theory crafting in there.

imo stamina monster proc sets are not that good since it's so easy to dodge them. I'd recommend blood spawn or slimecraw.

Definitely going to check this out, thanks!