Maintenance for the week of December 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Suggestion: PC/MAC - Home Capacity Increase Token

  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Short story:

    1. Customer buys 7 of them
    2. He places another 700 items inside
    3. Now he have 1400 items in his house
    4. Customer starts getting serious performance issues when loading to the house
    5. Customer asks for refund because the lag and low fps in his house makes it unplayable
    6. ZOS refunds and lose $

    There is no way that 1400 items in a large house would hinder stability, especially those mansions that have multiple zones.

    I think the devs have a much better handle on what causes instability than you do.

    The devs have stated it's not possible to increase the number of slots due to limitations on consoles.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Account upgrade or nothing. Outfit slots are undesirable for this reason

    This is better tho, since houses are all account wide :) so it's technically both account wide and not
    S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
    "Where is it written that all our dreams must be small?"
    "The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past."
    "One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man."
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with purchasing a token for this as ZOS are putting out very large homes, at a large crown only (i.e real cash) cost to players. Charging more for more furnishing slots would be absolutely milking it. In my opinion, the base number of furnishings should be increased for all homes.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Short story:

    1. Customer buys 7 of them
    2. He places another 700 items inside
    3. Now he have 1400 items in his house
    4. Customer starts getting serious performance issues when loading to the house
    5. Customer asks for refund because the lag and low fps in his house makes it unplayable
    6. ZOS refunds and lose $

    There is no way that 1400 items in a large house would hinder stability, especially those mansions that have multiple zones.

    I think the devs have a much better handle on what causes instability than you do.

    The devs have stated it's not possible to increase the number of slots due to limitations on consoles.

    Ironic, that you are jumping to an assumption that I jumped to an assumption. You have no idea what my professional background is.

    And I will update my thread to reflect that this is for PC/MAC only, to be honest, I forgot about console players; and I understand the limitations on that equipment. A lot of games across universal platforms have different 'experiences,' such as Diablo 3. In that particular game, hordes of monsters reach about 1/4th of what PC players see.

    But, I think I have a good compromise... consoles players will have their housing limits increased for free as the platforms allow.
    ESO - PC NA
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just find the whole housing thing not very workable or fun - compared to RIFT. I had two really great places in RIFT - one was a premade which I furnished; the other I built from scratch. Both were.... far more than anything I've seen in this game so far.

    The interface is clunky and.... unfriendly in the extreme. The options for housing aren't anywhere I want to live for the most part. Right now I'm just using the free hotel rooms as extra f
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I just find the whole housing thing not very workable or fun - compared to RIFT. I had two really great places in RIFT - one was a premade which I furnished; the other I built from scratch. Both were.... far more than anything I've seen in this game so far.

    The interface is clunky and.... unfriendly in the extreme. The options for housing aren't anywhere I want to live for the most part. Right now I'm just using the free hotel rooms as extra f

    Personally, I thoroughly enjoy it, but I know I am part of a niche community.
    ESO - PC NA
  • Pashen
    Pashen
    ✭✭✭
    Suggested Item:
    Home Capacity Increase Token

    Item Function:
    1. 100 Traditional Furnishing Slots Increased
    2. 2 Special Furnishing Slots Increased
    3. 2 Collectible Furnishing Slots Increased
    4. 2 Special Collectible Furnishing Slots Increased
    Cost:
    1,000 Crowns

    Limit:
    7 Packs per Home
    Note: This is not an account upgrade, this would be unique to each individual home

    Platform:
    PC & MAC Only
    _________________

    Console Platforms:
    This item would not be available to console players due to hardware limitations. However, as console platform performances improve it is suggested that the housing limits of all homes increase incrementally, for free.

    Note: A lot of games that span across universal platforms have different 'experiences,' such as Diablo 3. In that particular game, hordes of monsters reach about 1/4th of what PC players see.

  • Pashen
    Pashen
    ✭✭✭
    Been thinking about this myself. I run out of item space very quickly in the large homes. If they are in it to make some money, It's a money maker, they should do it.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭
    Pashen wrote: »
    Been thinking about this myself. I run out of item space very quickly in the large homes. If they are in it to make some money, It's a money maker, they should do it.

    Agreed.
    ESO - PC NA
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭
    Cously wrote: »
    I'm surprised they didn't milk on it yet. The performance limitation must be really a thing.

    On consoles yes, not PC/MAC. I wish they would deviate player experiences with housing across different platforms.
    ESO - PC NA
Sign In or Register to comment.