The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot access my account through the web browser

Quelina
Quelina
Soul Shriven
Good day
When I open account.elderscrollsonline.com/ and enter my details and click on sign in button nothing happen, same issue with forgot userid or forgot password button they just refresh the page. But If I use help.elderscrollsonline.com/app I can access my account easily.
please Help!!
Edited by Quelina on August 16, 2018 2:46PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried a different browser other than your default browser?

Is your browser up to date with the most current version (e.g. you're not using Netscape)?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 10, 2018 1:05AM
  • Quelina
    Quelina
    Soul Shriven
    I'm using google chrome and its updated, I tried edge and internet explorer
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Quelina

Are you getting any specific error message in any of the web browsers?

The next thing you can check is any add-ons or third party programs that would affect web browsing. Try disabling these and see if you can access the account page. You should also check your anti-virus settings and make sure the correct exceptions are setup.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Quelina
    Quelina
    Soul Shriven
    No specific error, The page just reload every time. I have checked various web browsers and setting, but still no change. even through my android I cannot access my account.
  • Quelina
    Quelina
    Soul Shriven
    I solved the problem, it appears my ISP was blocking the website for some reason.