The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Gratz to EP on EU Vivec victory!

Nermy
Nermy
✭✭✭✭✭
I think I can safely say congratulations to all the soldiers of the Pact who fought so well for our first victory in a few years! Well done all!

the_elder_scrolls__flag_of_the_ebonheart_pact_by_okiir-d6gfu42.png

(I'm sure there will be some trolling replies but I don't care, because guess what? We won!! )
Edited by Nermy on August 15, 2018 7:48AM
@Nermy
Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    <3<3<3
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec has never been won by Ebonheart Pact before. Congratulations to all that gave and shed blood for the Pact and a special thanks to Wabba and ER community for putting so much effort in this victory.

P.S. Does anybody know when the Pact last won Trueflame?
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took ya long enough old man. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all, congratulation to all who played EP this campaign.
    Second, I must say I saw a lot of new players in EU PC Vivec. Is this because of Midyear mayhem or not, I dont know. Anyways, hoping they continue to play no matter what side of AvAvA they choose.
    This campaign was won using same bs AD did for years, and that is nightcapping + alliance stacking during day to defend scrolls. I hope zenimax finally address the points gained towards campaign score during certain empty hours since that is not PvP but PvDoor.
    Other thing that should be fixed is alliance hopping that pretty much make playing for a campaign meaningless. Campaigns should be locked for their duration to an alliance you logged in first in that very campaign. That would bring meaning of playing for campaign win back, along with alliance pride. Doing so might bring in more new players to the PvP and that is good for both PvP community and for ESO as a game.

Once again, congratulations to all who brought EP victory.

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats to the night capping ;)
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Vivec has never been won by Ebonheart Pact before. Congratulations to all that gave and shed blood for the Pact and a special thanks to Wabba and ER community for putting so much effort in this victory.

P.S. Does anybody know when the Pact last won Trueflame?

True mate, I just meant won any 30 day camp!! Hehe...
    Enslaved wrote: »
    This campaign was won using same bs AD did for years, and that is nightcapping + alliance stacking during day to defend scrolls. I hope zenimax finally address the points gained towards campaign score during certain empty hours since that is not PvP but PvDoor.

I think this is the only way to win with the score the scrolls give now.
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Other thing that should be fixed is alliance hopping that pretty much make playing for a campaign meaningless. Campaigns should be locked for their duration to an alliance you logged in first in that very campaign. That would bring meaning of playing for campaign win back, along with alliance pride. Doing so might bring in more new players to the PvP and that is good for both PvP community and for ESO as a game.

Once again, congratulations to all who brought EP victory.

Alliance hopping does my head in... We don't have any in our guild as we are Pact loyal but for the overall campaign, it's really annoying.
    Turelus wrote: »
    Took ya long enough old man. :trollface:

That's because I don't have your support ol'man :p
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pff.. Only happened cus I've hardly played this month.. :trollface:

Well played chaps - now get some sleep!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Pff.. Only happened cus I've hardly played this month.. :trollface:

Well played chaps - now get some sleep!

Appreciated mate. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather you than those AD scum-bags. GG EP Ladies + Gents :)
    Now if only we could make prime-time mean something - that would be a great start.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-lGevvO2vw
    For The Pact !
    We tilled Skyrim's ground despite frozen toil.
    We tended the Kwama beneath Morrowind's soil.
    We hunted the Wamasu in Black Marsh's glades.
    We three hearts had no need for blades.

Then they came from the seas, folded steel in their hands.
    They burned down our homes and ravaged our lands.
    Akaviri brought nothing but bloodshed and lies.
    Our families were slain before our eyes.

With three separate people, they shared a cruel joke -
    A choice between death or the yoke
    But then our three people knew what must be done
    To end the oppression, our three became one.

Forged by War the Ebonheart rose
    And drove the Akaviri back to the sea
    When the enemies begged for the mercy they lacked
    Three voices as one shouted "Blood for the Pact"

Forged by war our story be told
    No shackles can hold us whether Moonstone or Gold.

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

Don't be bitter Lars :p

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Cyron74
    Cyron74
    ✭✭
    Yes I think it's time for some sleep now. One reason we won was to be honest as well AD not morning capping most days which they usually do and when they did we had some defence on occasion. The holidays did make this Campaign quite fair overall honestly and long queues over the event stopped some Alliance hopping that could have derailed EP strategy more than it did.

Hoping we do get faction lock, would be interesting to see how Campaigns would develop over time. There are 3 max level Campaigns so all we would have to do is pick according to how important we consider them, might even make the other Campaigns more populated if we had it(quite likely in fact, if they really want to play with friends in other Alliances and they with them). The excuse that "we just want to play with friends" is bogus considering the other Campaigns and now BGs.

I'd really like to give thanks to all EP that worked so hard towards this and also to those who came during event to spice things up. An extra shout-out to AD and DC players that wrecked me and forced me to improve my gameplay, would not be as much fun without you to play against.

/Kest Wuthdov
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even care for the campaigns, but EP has been pretty solid this campaign. Consistently had AD pushed right back, owning all resources, and maintaining through the night. Grats to all who worked their asses off. It was so lovely seeing the AD lunatics cry about purple in zone hahaha.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! From a brethren EP only player on the NA server.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing what we can do without that BB early morning cap :D
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »

Don't be bitter Lars :p

I am not, DC won once on Vivec due to night capping to. It is however a shame that ZOS dont listen to the players and changes the rules for the campaign points. Who cares about the campaign as long as the win is decided by those few who can play when a server is empty. I think its unfair that a few can decide the outcome, we should have campaign points based on population.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gratz to reds on that win,blues last....rofl.

fcni1hn.gif
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praise the allmighty Sload, its favourite toys crushed the enemies like insects for its pleasure. GG EP, gg indeed...
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On behalf of Aldmeri Dominion, congratulations! ;)
    Well played & good fight :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to read this, we also did good on the non-cp campaign

For the pact!!!
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I can safely say congratulations to all the soldiers of the Pact who fought so well for our first victory in a few years! Well done all!
    Really? That's the polar opposite of NA. What a difference the pond makes, eh?

Gratz on your victory!

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    Against all odds we did it !
    Thanks to everyone who fought for EP <3
    pc/eu
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol ep win coz the whole Fractions Traitors helped ep and u are pride of this sht? just lol
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarrocan wrote: »
    lol ep win coz the whole Fractions Traitors helped ep and u are pride of this sht? just lol
    That is a topic for a different thread. I said it many times and I will say it again - Campaigns should be alliance locked so you could not just "swap teams" on the fly... The same things were happening when AD was winning campaigns over & over again. Many EP "traitors" just re-loged to AD back then to be on the "winning side". Factions hoppers will exist as long as ZOS won't make campaigns alliance locked.
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tarrocan wrote: »
    That is a topic for a different thread. I said it many times and I will say it again - Campaigns should be alliance locked so you could not just "swap teams" on the fly... The same things were happening when AD was winning campaigns over & over again. Many EP "traitors" just re-loged to AD back then to be on the "winning side". Factions hoppers will exist as long as ZOS won't make campaigns alliance locked.

we all know that
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz EP got to admit Midyear Mayhem got me to PvP regularly for the first time since I started playing ESO but I’m sticking with it.
    It’s been a blast even with the lag at times and here’s for going for back to back victories!
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    38913971_1859825994053506_5839421017197379584_n.jpg

A wee pic from the Pact celebrating at Arrius last night. (Thanks to Gika)
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    Gratz EP got to admit Midyear Mayhem got me to PvP regularly for the first time since I started playing ESO but I’m sticking with it.
    It’s been a blast even with the lag at times and here’s for going for back to back victories!

Really glad to hear that, hope we see you on the battle field.

@LarsS - Totally agree with you about night-capping but I'm afraid it's part of the game now and it's how you deal with it that counts.

Edited by Nermy on August 16, 2018 8:39AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    38913971_1859825994053506_5839421017197379584_n.jpg

A wee pic from the Pact celebrating at Arrius last night. (Thanks to Gika)
    Parrot1986 wrote: »

Really glad to hear that, hope we see you on the battle field.

@LarsS - Totally agree with you about night-capping but I'm afraid it's part of the game now and it's how you deal with it that counts.

Haha - missed a great photobomb(blade) opportunity!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    damn, I missed the photo session lol
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Haha - missed a great photobomb(blade) opportunity!

Yeah, we were laughing about that, great opportunity to bomb...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!