The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Apex Mount Poll

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I got at least one Apex mount but no Radiant
    I think I have one. When I use to play on the Xbox One, I have the fire quar one. On PC I believe I got the frost horse. I don't know what the cat with glowing lines is called. Not sure if that is an apex or not.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got frosty camel and a glowey wolf from free crates!
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Amyxleexownsxu
    Amyxleexownsxu
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I have 1-2 regular apex from each season and 1 radiant apex from the reapers season
    PC/NA Since Beta!
    CP 1165

Main
    Rank 27 EP Khajiit Stamblade | Derosianthe | 26k Achieves

Alts
    EP Redguard Stamcro | Reindallia
    EP Bosmer Stamden | Sathiriel
    EP Imperial Stamplar | Velinaszol
    EP Altmer Magsorc | Ophianthil
    EP Dunmer Magknight | Thelisarcis

Housing Enthusiast/Completionism Nerd
    Blood for the Pact!!!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The frost are by far my favorite so far (have none)
    Then the wild hunt
    Then storm
    Then fire
    Then Dwemer

I have a Dwemer bear from a free crate - at least it wasn't the camel
    Edited by Waffennacht on August 14, 2018 7:16PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never gotten a Radiant. I've bought hundreds of crates.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't have either
    Awww. You made a special response just for me, and I missed it. Sigh. Sorry.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 and they were from feee crates. I wont buy crown crates. I have better things to spend my hard earned money on.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the psijic horse from a free crate.

Which is incredible luck. Firstly because I never buy crates, so I only get the free ones which makes my chances of getting an apex mount tiny. But more importantly the psijics are the first apex mounts I've actually liked, and even then it's only really the horse, senche and wolf I like (I don't like the animations for bears and camels and the psijic guar doesn't suit any of my characters). So getting one I like is unbelievably lucky.

It's funny, my sorcerer always acts so serious and mature, but he's not above showing off a bit by summoning a magical horse.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unboxed a robotic bear with crippling scoliosis from the first free crates and bought a flame wolf from gems recently.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Violynne wrote: »
    I don't even know what a "radiant" mount is, let alone an "apex" one.

If you're talking about those nasty looking gummy mounts, thanks, but no thanks.

Goodness, those things are butt ugly.

Gummybear mounts are the current ones but there has been different kinds in the past, dwemer and fire atro being the ones that come to mind. Oh and the whooly ones wearing rags and breathe frost.

If he did not know what a radiant or apex mount is do you really think he will know you call radiant mounts gummybear mounts?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I have the psijic horse from a free crate.

Which is incredible luck. Firstly because I never buy crates, so I only get the free ones which makes my chances of getting an apex mount tiny. But more importantly the psijics are the first apex mounts I've actually liked, and even then it's only really the horse, senche and wolf I like (I don't like the animations for bears and camels and the psijic guar doesn't suit any of my characters). So getting one I like is unbelievably lucky.

It's funny, my sorcerer always acts so serious and mature, but he's not above showing off a bit by summoning a magical horse.

I open my free crates, and extract gems from anything I can. I finally crossed 400 gems with the last free Psijic crate, and I really like the Psijic horse, so I just got my first apex mount.

I also kind of like the Dwemer spider, but I have no idea whether I'll be able to get it (100 gems) before it rotates out.

Otherwise I've been relying on the original Imperial horse and the loyalty-reward senche tiger. Also, one of my characters looks good on the nightmare senche. I hate the gait of the nix-ox and guar I have, and characters who look OK on the sorrel horse usually look better on one of the white horse/senche.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I have a dwermer bear? I don’t know if that’s apex or not. It doesn’t matter, the majority of them are extremely ugly and knowing my luck if they came out with one I actually like I’d receive a camel, or worse, a guar. Yuck.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this thread once and my response is there already.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Radox0
    Radox0
    ✭✭
    Only one Apex the Dwarven Senche Mount, which I actually love. Really dig the all gold look. Having said that, would not mind the Senche in storm or Psijic not a fan of any other season though.
    Edited by Radox0 on August 14, 2018 9:12PM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't know. I know I obtained a few mounts opening the free crown crates but didn't pay attention to what they are. I know I have a black camel my pirate guy rides but I don't remember if I bought it with crowns from subbing or if I won it.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • snackrat
    snackrat
    ✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to get a Dwarven Camel apex mount from a promotional crate. I enjoy getting costumes or pets from the crates on rare occasions but I don't expect to get mounts at all, let alone radiants. I will never blow the required $200-500+ on that appalling slot machine. (I put down the equivalent of $80 my currency when they first come out and got consumables and mementos only - and only 40gems. That appalling return immediately converted me from paying for any crates again.)
    Edited by snackrat on August 14, 2018 11:43PM
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have at least one Radiant Apex but no Apex mounts
    I got the Psijic Guar, which is really cute, but unfortunately the running animation for it gives me motion sickness so I'm back to using my Nightmare Senche, which is superb.
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I have the Senche of Scarlet Regret from a twitch drop and a bunch of other great mounts. I don't know what's the difference between apex and radiant apex, and it's not bugging me at all.
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I have both at least one Apex and Radiant Apex mount
    Yes i have both, sadly its an ugly one i didn't really want.. And the good ones i'll never get..

22B0aDW.jpg

I have a fair few Apex though but i buy lots of crates as its cheaper in the long run than buying stuff separate.
    Edited by DanteYoda on August 15, 2018 12:40AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I - actually don't really like them.... I'm more into plain utilitarian mounts. Don't use them much anyway since the mount/dismount/harvest/remount cycle logs me out over and over....
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have every apex and not one radiant
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    One radiant apex and five apex.

Flame Atronach Senche - free crate weekend
    Dwarven Horse, Camel, and Guar - pack of 15 I bought when they returned back in May
    Frostbane Camel - free crate weekend
    Psijic Spectral Steed - daily reward crate
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not bought any crates but I do have 3 accounts if you consider the one I started for my wife and the one I started for guild management. So, with daily rewards and such, I come by quite a few crates and I have been much luckier than most with them.

The radiant I have is the Vitrine Dwarven Wolf. I have Psyjic wolf and Camel apex mounts. I also have the Senche of Scarlet Regret. This is a strange ranger. It's card is apex and it has apex rarity but it can't be bought with gems, like a radiant, and it shows up under "special" rather than radiant or apex in the housing menu. I'm not sure what that makes it but it is my favorite mount. Very pretty.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the Psijic camel (boo!) but no radiant at all. Got the camel in a crate. I got that black lion I wanted in a crate so I’m happy though it’s neither apex or radiant.

A pal of mine got the radiant dwemer horse the other day. He was ecstatic!
  • AsheronRealaidain
    AsheronRealaidain
    ✭✭✭
    Cold Flame Atronach Wolf out of my last Flame Atro crate... so ridiculously lucky. Only Radiant mount I'd ever wanted really and I somehow got it. Galvanic Storm Steed would be the other I'd love to own. Have Apex mounts from all seasons I think, besides the current Psijic, nothing in those crates I really want, mounts included. Storm Atronach mounts probably my favorite after the Cold Flame wolfy.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Asheron Realaidain | Altmer Magsorc
    Wayward Bob | Orsimer Stamplar
    Aerbax Virindi | Dunmer Magblade
    Numuhdira | Redguard Stamsorc
    Borelean Strathelar | Khajiit Stamblade
    Isin Dule | Dunmer MagDK
    Illservian Palacost | Argonian Magplar
    Lord Rytheran | Nord Stamcro
    Antius Blackmoor | Orsimer StamDK
    Xbox One X, NA
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean those vape mounts, yeah I got one but I only use it on one character because it matches her outfit.

Sela%20New%20Mount_zpslbuoabir.gif

I choose mounts based on well they track. Mostly I use the senche mount they gave us as one of the final veteran rewards before they dropped that program. For some reason, the cats and wolves appear to be faster than the horse mounts as they appear to stumble over the terrain less frequently.

Most of the mounts in the game strike me as silly....well...unless Kevduit - who only uses the silliest of mounts - is riding it in one of his videos :D
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    But only by opening free crates, i don't like gambling.
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • worir5
    worir5
    ✭✭✭
    Recently got the apex dwarven camel from a free crate, pretty cool but I wish my luck was spent elsweyr
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tons of apex and couple of radiants.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't have either
    I have neither, but it really doesn't bother me. Honestly, I've always enjoyed using the piebald horse.