The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How does one Access Morrowind content after a 3 year absence?

Bokumetsu
Bokumetsu
My friends are new players to this game. They paid $10 and got the base game plus morrowind.
I have the imperial Edition but it seems that if I want Morrowind I need to fork over a cool $30. Why is that? The ESO store wont simply let me purchase a copy of the base game again for $10. Can anyone assist me?
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morrowind is now part of the base game and should be available to you if you have downloaded the latest update. The only thing that is 'extra' is the Warden character, which you still have to purchase.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind (zone) is now included in the base game for new games. If you already owned the game, you'd have to purchase the DLC or have ESO+.

I don't know if there's another way to acquire Morrowind as part of the new base game.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My bad on my last comment - yes, it is now purchasable as a DLC, not free for existing players.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Bokumetsu
    Bokumetsu
    A follow-up then. Its been suggested that I buy the steam version for $10 and login with my regular credentials. I am told that this would link everything I've purchased outside of steam to my new steam version. Is that accurate? I am to understand that my crowns wouldn't transfer but I would hope that I can still use them outside of steam to buy things and those things will show up within steam copy?

I can try to re-explain if this is confusing. Assuming the transfer information is accurate - is it a one time transfer or a constant link (update one and it reflects on the other)
  • Bokumetsu
    Bokumetsu
    The transferring content being Imperial Edition and its characters/mounts/other vanity items