The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bugs by WOLFHUNTER DLC

Vivecc
Vivecc
✭✭✭
First im missing " ultimate number shown", its not working , and the ult is not lighting up, nor is there a sound when rdy
Second banker does not give the "R" to sell your goods in Guildstore menue ( reloadui helps )

pc/eu
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm. I can see my ultimate number on my bars but when I go to skill menu to select what skills & ult I have on my bar - the ultimate on my bar does not show its percentage %.
    Defiantly there is something wrong with it.
  • Vararrand
    Vararrand
    ✭✭
    I like to add Magelight to the list. According to Patchnotes, only change is that "a visual effect will now appear over your character’s head". It however unstealth the caster too (for casting it), which it at least didn't do before the patch..

Also, in Cyrodiil, walls seem to spawn/unspawn randomly again.

5s2srmyz5r81.gif
    Edited by Vararrand on August 13, 2018 9:30PM
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (Joseph Heller)
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Leveling skills dont show progression until you relog.
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Another one, maybe, It seems to me the befoul CP does not increase major defile anymore. At least in the tooltips of skills it doesn't. Idk about minor defile.
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    confirm on and off going of keep wall upgrades , ( best solution imo : return to the old system)
    i want to add to the magelight symbol over ones head - its totally useless ( pls remove or make a toggle to switch this off)
    pc/eu
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug catcher addon keeps catching multiple errors, like 11-13 in a same time, every several minutes, maybe related with MM or other addon but Minion already updated addons after installing patch.
    Finally I got CTD - game freezes and stopped responding.
    Had no such issues before DLC, hope it will repair itself or when all addons are updated by their authors.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vararrand wrote: »
    I like to add Magelight to the list. According to Patchnotes, only change is that "a visual effect will now appear over your character’s head". It however unstealth the caster too (for casting it), which it at least didn't do before the patch..
    Expert Hunter (Fighters Guild Skills) also does that- it un-stealths / un-cloacks the caster & also removes invisibility potion effect.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 13, 2018 10:39PM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expert Hunter (Fighters Guild Skills) also does that- it un-stealths / un-cloacks the caster & also removes invisibility potion effect.

It's all intentional if there is any logic to it. It's like a submarine actively using sonar to find anything, also makes that submarine easier to find, while passive sonar is just listening for others to give themselves away, like how stealth works without any detection assists where you just rely on the enemy revealing themselves somehow.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So I won’t even be able to cloak while using a spell power detect pot?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

So I won’t even be able to cloak while using a spell power detect pot?
    I have not tested detect potions yet - but if it is considered by the game as "ability to detect invisible / stealthed players" and adds a red eye indicator above your head - then yes - using a detect potions while stealthed or invisible will break that (un-stealth / un-cloak you).
    It was not working like that before the patch. You were able use detect skills / potions while you were stealthed / cloaked and it would not break stealth / invisibilty.

Patch only mentions "a visual effect". So it must be bug.
    Funny thing is I can cast detect skill first and then I can cast cloak or use invisibilty potion and I am steathed / cloaked while the detect effect last for like 2 - 3 sec.
    Seeing how you can cast a destro ulti (eye of storm) and then use invisibilty potion / cloak and the whole red circle around you becomes invisible too - more and more I think it is a bug.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 14, 2018 9:57AM
  • xosaara137ox
    xosaara137ox
    ✭✭✭
    Leveling skills dont show progression until you relog.

Is there a thread for this? I thought I was crazy when it kept popping up to morph a skill and looking to see it at level 2 and unable. Upon relogging I could morph 3 skills.