Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[bug post 4.1.5 Wolfhunter] keelsplitter doesn't want to play with us :(

Elsterchen
Elsterchen
✭✭✭✭✭
... as title states, keelsplitter just stays in his spawning place and doesn't look to happy. Hovering in place and ocasionally attempting to bite, to just bend his head towards his body again.

-> when damaged his health is not decreased
-> he is imune to all effects (message "target is immune" showing up all the time)
-> when taunted he is at least looking at one
-> he doesn't deal damage

... as said... he dooesn't look to happy about his situation, and we would like to play with him again, too. :smile:
Edited by Elsterchen on August 13, 2018 10:11PM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is working right now for players on PCNA fighting him. Maybe you need to relog/change instances by going to another zone and back and let him respawn.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sure, I didn't mention the plattform PC EU.

We waited a bit for him to reset, but ... well... its late already.
  • Iruil_ESO
    Iruil_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU too.
    Good knews :
    Didn't have this problem with my group.
    Bad knews :
    Keel just resets everytime he "ports".
    Edited by Iruil_ESO on August 14, 2018 1:11PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iruil_ESO wrote: »
    PC EU too.

Bad knews :
    Keel just resets everytime he "ports".

I'm on PS4 NA. I saw the same thing this morning. I've defeated him many times, so it was weird when his attacks were unbelievably damaging, to the point of almost one-shotting people, and he kept resetting his health. Good to know its just a glitch.
  • Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
    XBOX NA after Wolfhunter DLC. Keelsplitter glitches based on his starting position.

If he spawns and fight starts at the point where his back is to the sea he cannot be beaten. He will go to the northern point of the area you fight in and will reset to full health and his starting position around 75% health.

Have been able to come back and fight/beat him if the starting position is elsewhere e.g. facing the sea.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that he’s bugged on PS4 NA after the patch
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    same xb1eu
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he is stuck in the ground. He tries to attack but effectively can't reach players. This makes it sound funny as he just stutters trying to initiate combat with nearby players.
    PCNA confirmed bug often also.
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keelsplitter's instant reset upon initiating any combat...It just sits there

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hi Gina, We are hoping this is on the teams radar for this Monday...? /crickets....

We are doing dailies and for many of us it's the first aggravation of the day.

Thanks hun. o:)
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cronopoly Monday is a US holiday so perhaps Tuesday :wink:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried fighting him, no luck, won't take any damage. PS4 NA.
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, this has been reported. Still broken as of Friday 09/07/18 Last patch did not fix it obviously. You;d think it would be trivial to take it out of the Quest rotation if it's not to be fixed imminently.