The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Max stats are missing again

Micah_Bayer
Micah_Bayer
✭✭✭✭✭
Missing 1k magicka, tried all the fixes that worked previously, doesn't work this time.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just as with the neighboring thread, I'll just post a reminder: on the off chance, check for presence of alchemical poisons on bars (must be unslotted or be on inactive bar during the moment when buff food is taken). :)
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as with the neighboring thread, I'll just post a reminder: on the off chance, check for presence of alchemical poisons on bars (must be unslotted or be on inactive bar during the moment when buff food is taken). :)

Edit: Have tried all previous fixes that have worked last patch and none work. Still missing the resources.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hrm, so poisons are right out. Thanks for info. I'll keep eye on it too.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm, so poisons are right out. Thanks for info. I'll keep eye on it too.

I wish you didn't have to, this happened in the beginning of summerset too..How did it slip by the devs this time again lol
  • purp0se
    purp0se
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue on my stamblade (using Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables). Missing about 500 HP and Stamina.
    GM of Invite Pending | PC NA
    vCrags HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS HM, vCR HM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    purp0se wrote: »
    Having the same issue on my stamblade (using Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables). Missing about 500 HP and Stamina.

Yeah quite the pain. I use single stat food so only one is affected, but I am missing like 1.2k mag
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are your stats lower than they *should be* according to the consumable tooltip, or just lower than they were last patch?

I thought there was a bug introduced in Summerset (or maybe in the prior patch) where consumables were granting more stats than they were supposed to.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Are your stats lower than they *should be* according to the consumable tooltip, or just lower than they were last patch?

I thought there was a bug introduced in Summerset (or maybe in the prior patch) where consumables were granting more stats than they were supposed to.

They are lower than they were last patch, it was like the bug in the beginning of summerset, though all things that fixed that previous bug do not work this patch like the removing poison etc or making new food, or eating your food on your backbar, nothing works to regain that lost stat.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They are lower than they were last patch, it was like the bug in the beginning of summerset, though all things that fixed that previous bug do not work this patch like the removing poison etc or making new food, or eating your food on your backbar, nothing works to regain that lost stat.

I got that, but the question I was asking was whether or not your stats reflect the tooltip of the consumable.

So what are your base stats, what is the consumable tooltip, and what are your stats after consuming it.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    52987 before 61273 after taking food, and with multipliers going it is not correct, I should have an extra1000 which I was at last patch 62.1k
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got that, but the question I was asking was whether or not your stats reflect the tooltip of the consumable.

So what are your base stats, what is the consumable tooltip, and what are your stats after consuming it.

I just want to let you know that this happened last patch too but there were ways to bypass it like eating food on your back bar, but the fixes do not work this patch.
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have less magicka and Stamina but a bit more Health, also something wrong with my spelldamage :/
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarrocan wrote: »
    i have less magicka and Stamina but a bit more Health, also something wrong with my spelldamage :/

Yep, a lot of people are having this problem
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I just want to let you know that this happened last patch too but there were ways to bypass it like eating food on your back bar, but the fixes do not work this patch.

I am aware.

But there was also a bug introduced in Summerset where consumables were granting more stats than they should've according to the tooltip: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5356343/#Comment_5356343, which has apparently been "fixed" in Wolfhunter.

So in order to determine whether this is a new bug, or just the old bug being fixed, gotta have all the info.

What's your race and what does your front-bar look like? Are you running 5/1/1 with Undaunted Mettle?
  • TescoBiscuits
    TescoBiscuits
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, same here. My max mag was on 63,3## yesterday, before the patch. After installing patch and putting in my new 10 extra CP, my max mag is now on 62,910. No changes apart from the 10 extra cp were made.

I'm aware of the fact that you need to have food/drinks not on quick slot (both front bar and back) and take your food/drink directly from bag while on your front bar, or at least I do to get the actual value of the food/drink.
    Everything accomplished has been done on a integrated graphics card, thus far.
  • tthhyyss
    tthhyyss
    ✭✭✭
    I lost a 400+ hp to... i tried everything, can't get it back..