The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fang Lair & Scalecaller Furnishings

alyhoult
alyhoult
Has anyone encountered any furnishings in these styles yet?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, never. I've been in these dungeons dozens of times. Do they start dropping after today's update?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Nope, never. I've been in these dungeons dozens of times. Do they start dropping after today's update?

If i read the patch notes right drop rate was really bad and now they increased them. The drop rates must have been extremely low as I have never seen one.
  • alyhoult
    alyhoult
    Yeah I didn't even know they dropped before I read todays patch notes haha Hopefully someone will get those and upload pictures, really curious about how they look like. The same with Wolfhunter dungeons. :#:#
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we even know what they are?
  • alyhoult
    alyhoult
    Nope, seems like no one ever has recieved them
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that dragon from the crown chowcase.
    Are the items from the showcase the possible item drops? or are those crown exclusive
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean any of the items in the Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack? With the exception of piddly items you could already get otherwise in game (like an urn), I'd guess that's a solid no. It would break with tradition for them to drop items you otherwise have to pay for via the store...

... That said, we still don't know what these dungeon furnishing drops are. *shrug* Wait and see, I suppose.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Various Puspocket Mushrooms and Blackmarrow furnishing plan (table)

Thread here with people complaining about it in March https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400150/bugged-drop-rates-for-puspocket-mushrooms-and-blackmarrow-slab
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • alyhoult
    alyhoult
    Guess we'll never get to see them then xD
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get mushrooms like you see in Fang. The table is literally a slab that looks like it was made out of cement.
  • alyhoult
    alyhoult
    Are those the only furniture pieces you get? :|:|:|
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran veteran Scalecaller Peak and looted two of the green Puspocket mushroom furnishings on my first run. Second run of vSCP I got nothing though lol.

I love the Blackmarrow Table, plan will only drop from bosses though and the harder the difficulty the higher the chance it will drop.

There are 6 different Puspocket mushrooms I think, some green and some blue quality and they are looted from the trash mobs, again the higher the difficulty, the higher the drop chance.
    Edited by Mix on August 20, 2018 12:43PM
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a mushroom in scalecaller and in fang lair a blueprint dropped for me :) droprate looks random, just like the furnishings in the new dlc dungeons (got a lot of bones? maybe one was from fang lair.. can't remember)
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite