The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drops problem

SirSudar
SirSudar
Soul Shriven
So i watched whole keynote and got nothing, same goes with eso streamers.
I even changed twitch account, and still i keep getting nothing.
Is it just me, or someone else have that kind of issue?
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the official news article, "The Ouroboros Crown Crates and Flame Atronach Wolf pet will be delivered to your ESO account by Friday, August 17."
  • SirSudar
    SirSudar
    Soul Shriven
    Forztr wrote: »
    From the official news article, "The Ouroboros Crown Crates and Flame Atronach Wolf pet will be delivered to your ESO account by Friday, August 17."

I haven't got any message on my email, and got no twitch notification about the drop, so i assume i will get nothing on august 17
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirSudar wrote: »

I haven't got any message on my email, and got no twitch notification about the drop, so i assume i will get nothing on august 17

With previous promotions like this I've only ever got a notification to tell me my reward has been delivered. So I'm going to assume I'll get the stuff until the 17th has come and gone and my mail is empty.

If your ESO account is linked to your Twitch account and you watched some of the keynote then you should get the rewards.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only get an email when the drop is delivered. Be patient.
  • SirSudar
    SirSudar
    Soul Shriven
    SirSudar wrote: »

With previous promotions like this I've only ever got a notification to tell me my reward has been delivered. So I'm going to assume I'll get the stuff until the 17th has come and gone and my mail is empty.

If your ESO account is linked to your Twitch account and you watched some of the keynote then you should get the rewards.

Okay then, i hope i will, thank you
  • SirSudar
    SirSudar
    Soul Shriven
    Lake wrote: »
    You only get an email when the drop is delivered. Be patient.

Well my friend got mail email before it was delievered.
    And do you get any twitch notifications about the drop?
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SirSudar
    I got an email today and then shortly afterwards A notification in the game saying the pet had been added to my collections.
  • SirSudar
    SirSudar
    Soul Shriven
    @SirSudar
    I got an email today and then shortly afterwards A notification in the game saying the pet had been added to my collections.

I still got nothing though, just gonna wait till 17
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that it takes quite some time for the crates to arrive after you get the mail if you're currently logged in. Once you get the mail, completely log out and back into the game and the crates will be there.