The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

make major defile also reduce magic shields size by 30%

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sqc wrote: »
    SilverWF wrote: »
    Sure whole this thread sounds like moaning and L2P issue and whatever. And I thought like this too...
    But today we've met this

NmNEg7M.jpg

Yes, he is an Emperor, but still, wtf?

s83nbaw7bknl.png
    nerf this :p

Emp + Imp Physique?

No, that’s your standard Sorc in noCP according to the forum.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Sure whole this thread sounds like moaning and L2P issue and whatever. And I thought like this too...
    But today we've met this

NmNEg7M.jpg

s83nbaw7bknl.png

Emp + Imp Physique?

No, that’s your standard Sorc in noCP according to the forum.

Magsorc without gear in no-cp
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But today we've met this

NmNEg7M.jpg

s83nbaw7bknl.png

For some special geniuses there was a note about 'Emperorship', but reading is too hard, right?

Also, the main point was 32k SHIELD, not HP.
    Edited by SilverWF on August 10, 2018 11:51AM
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    E: whatever, this leads nowhere. Some people argue for the sake of arguing.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on August 10, 2018 2:23PM
  • Sqc
    Sqc
    ✭✭
    But today we've met this

NmNEg7M.jpg

s83nbaw7bknl.png

Emp + Imp Physique?

And ecro
    But today we've met this

NmNEg7M.jpg

s83nbaw7bknl.png

For some special geniuses there was a note about 'Emperorship', but reading is too hard, right?

Also, the main point was 32k SHIELD, not HP.

There was no main point, you said it your self he is a emperor he has 80k magicka ofc his shield is big af. I think you are just triggered from dying to Drooy :( if thats ur reason to agree with OP on having shields be effected by defile.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    The main gripe I have with damage shields is the ability of hardened ward to stack with harness. Fix that and magsorcs would be a lot more balanced. Yes cloak needs some adjustment as well. Maybe have it so when someone attacks you they cannot be hidden from you specifically for 4 seconds.

Change that and you'll finally kill off the class.

Shields are fine if you're not bad. Use a few dots and time burst, i know its weird to hear that as a zergling.

Shouldn't you be good enough running only hardened ward?
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    I think having a debuff to reduce damage shields or do more damage on damage shields isn't a bad idea, but it shouldn't be tied to defile, which already has a heal debuff ability.

I'd be all for certain under used abilities though carrying more weight against shields to force players to consider a more balanced build between direct damage and debuffs.

No, unless you give a way to buff shields.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    The main gripe I have with damage shields is the ability of hardened ward to stack with harness. Fix that and magsorcs would be a lot more balanced. Yes cloak needs some adjustment as well. Maybe have it so when someone attacks you they cannot be hidden from you specifically for 4 seconds.

Change that and you'll finally kill off the class.

Shields are fine if you're not bad. Use a few dots and time burst, i know its weird to hear that as a zergling.

Shouldn't you be good enough running only hardened ward?

Not at all, not with the amount of free dmg around.

1 shield would be taken off by even a bad player in like 3's.

If i have like 3 dots on me hardened on its own wouldn't hold up and i wouldn't be able to go offensive because as soon as shields drop it's easy to 100 to 0 a sorc in 1 burst.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe defile should lower armor for 30% and shields 30%.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Or maybe defile should lower armor for 30% and shields 30%.

Pretty sure you are going to make a post complaining about it if this happened if you are not joking.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These forum trolls are ridiculous.

They are the kind of people when asked too cross a river, they scream and cry for a bridge. Lol.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.