Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Firepit Spider(Non-Combat pet)

Wolf81
Wolf81
✭✭✭
I'm probably wrong..and it being 1000crowns...But is the firepit spider a walking cooking station? The description sorta implies it...or is it just being cheeky?
"In the Clockwork City, mechanical Firepot Spiders can be programmed to follow chefs around like little walking barbecues. Someone has devised a secret method for exporting them from Sotha Sil's hidden world—but how? Better get one while you still can."

Best Answer

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, they are NOT walking cooking stations. They are just vanity pets. That would be cool, though, if we could use the spider to make food when we run out. :)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Answer ✓
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire PET not Fire PIT lol. Although this is a great idea - pet cooking station!
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping for a stronger glow in the dark. Something like a self-propelled light source for those dark and scary delves.

I still like it, though. :)
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would have been balanced if you could only cook food recipes when interacting with the pet. That way it would function sorta like an assistant providing limited functionality and not being an all-in-one portable provisioning station.

Oh, what could have been.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    I think it would have been balanced if you could only cook food recipes when interacting with the pet. That way it would function sorta like an assistant providing limited functionality and not being an all-in-one portable provisioning station.

Oh, what could have been.

This. What a missed opportunity. Seriously. I didn't buy this pet because of this, I mean 1k crowns and it does... nothing? No.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso