The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

buff/debuff addon

ibervangb16_ESO
Anyone who can recommed a good buff/debuff addon?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite is S'rendarr, mainly because it's highly customisable and blends in well with the existing UI.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first because there are so many options, and it takes a bit of time to set up, but it means pretty much any arrangement you might want is possible and it can fit in with whatever your UI looks like now.

I keep mine fairly simple - I have my buffs to the left of my skills and debuffs to the right and the enemies to the left and right of the nameplate - but for the enemy I have the full name and duration instead of just the icon because they're more likely to have effects I don't recognise.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    lui extended is nice
    eisley the worst