Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unofficial: Loyalty Rewards Wishlist

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

This is a thread about what would you like to see as future loyalty rewards announced as coming for murkmire for eso plus members.

Personally, I want all things dwemer.

1. I really want a dwemer sphere reskin as the only version is the old loyalty version but a reskin so that the old one stays special. This energized version would make a good pet.
plosGdh.png

2. I would also like these black dwemer metal spiders.
j8wacxo5vfha.jpg
tsngzhd1zq9c.jpg

Edit: I was given permission to post this by a mod
Edited by Aliyavana on August 10, 2018 10:16PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggestions of what you things you can ask for: Loyalty pets, mounts, housing items, etc
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 10, 2018 10:10PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the original prizes the monkey and wraith and

Dwarven Sphere Pet!
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the tiger mount. Other than that, all the things from before could be considered.

We should think outside the box too. On top of things like pets and mounts, what else?

Me,
    Free character slots
    Free tokens for name/race change
    PICK A FREE HOUSE

PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Energized version of the Dwarven Sphere pet:
    plosGdh.png

Yes, please.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would also be a nice gesture to bring back the old loyalty rewards. It's essentially the same, you get a free pet/mount after x time of subscription, and many of us would like a chance at some of the old loyalty rewards before the program got shelved.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the tiger mount. Other than that, all the things from before could be considered.

We should think outside the box too. On top of things like pets and mounts, what else?

Me,
    Free character slots
    PICK A FREE HOUSE

the silver tiger mount that was datamined back then can be a good replacement as a loyalty tiger
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Me,
    Free character slots
    PICK A FREE HOUSE

the silver tiger mount that was datamined back then can be a good replacement as a loyalty tiger

How did I miss a silver tiger? I collect ALL the kitties! lol
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Me,
    Free character slots
    PICK A FREE HOUSE

How did I miss a silver tiger? I collect ALL the kitties! lol

it was datamined and was talked about on eso live that it would be coming, and that was like years ago lol
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't have anything in particular on my wishlist but a few Bosmer women never hurt anyone
    Edited by TheYKcid on August 10, 2018 7:10PM
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anyone that wasn't on the menu, at least
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A seasonal emote or small festival-themed furnishing is fine for something they really don't have to be doing.

Wishing big is fine if you're also grateful for what you do get. That's not the attitude I've been reading in this forum today and I find that disappointing.
    signing off
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    A seasonal emote or small festival-themed furnishing is fine for something they really don't have to be doing.

Wishing big is fine if you're also grateful for what you do get. That's not the attitude I've been reading in this forum today and I find that disappointing.

oooo, id like new dances as well for being loyal. The dance factotums can do would be good to go on base character
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 10, 2018 8:15PM
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    If I could have a normal orange (not shiny green-gold) tiger I would be sooooo happy.
    Edited by Sgtmeg on August 10, 2018 8:22PM
  • ashkir
    ashkir
    Give us an extra 150 crowns a month for doing the 6month sub :D
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since new loyal customers are not any less loyal than old loyal customers I think they should rerun the old loyalty rewards for those of us who had not found the game back then but have been paying regularly for (x amount of time). It's not like that tiger is going to run any slower just because a few more people have it, and it's not like its blue book value will go down either, since, y'know, we can't sell them. There's no good reason not to re-release rewards for something more people are doing. Exclusivity just fosters the attitude of not wanting other people to have nice things too.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said there would be additional crowns/month already in addition to the Loyalty rewards.

Ideas:
    - Outfit Style (complete not parts)
    - Collectible Target Dummy (use once per house makes it special)
    - Small Island/Beachfront property - like the Coldharbour one but more tropical (and doesn't have to be a manor)
    - Pet: Owl (they land on the fences/posts/walls around Summerset)
    - Pet: Wamasu Hatchling (I am Argonian after all...)

I second the suggestions above for holiday theme emotes, items and a new dance and dwemer sphere - spider variants.

I am curious exactly how the loyalty rewards will work. The originals were in 3 month milestones up to 1 year. Interested if this will be retroactive as well (perhaps dreaming) since I am in Year 4 of constant subscription.

Edit: I missed the Twitter thing where they say the rewards will be monthly!
    Edited by Mix on August 10, 2018 8:41PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Since new loyal customers are not any less loyal than old loyal customers I think they should rerun the old loyalty rewards for those of us who had not found the game back then but have been paying regularly for (x amount of time). It's not like that tiger is going to run any slower just because a few more people have it, and it's not like its blue book value will go down either, since, y'know, we can't sell them. There's no good reason not to re-release rewards for something more people are doing. Exclusivity just fosters the attitude of not wanting other people to have nice things too.

Couldn't say it better myself.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Nevermind, misread the op
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on August 10, 2018 9:53PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A periodic token for something from the crown store of x value would be neat. : ) I also like the idea of utility rewards, like outfit slots. Aside from that, I really love mounts, so some more mounts would always be welcome to me.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cancelled my subscription today, not renewing it at this stage (was to auto tomorrow). If I was to renew, Id like to see more utility items than vanity.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • kuma82
    kuma82
    ✭✭✭
    Exclusive offers/loyalty rewards: Sai Sahans costume, Sai Sahans beard, opening up opportunity to purchase motifs no longer in crown store before it comes back to general public. Utility items such as research scrolls, outfit tokens, race and name change tokens.

Elder Scrolls is known for daedric artifacts, bring things such as goldbrand, ebony mail, and the best of them all boots of blinding speed. I know those could be considered pay 2 win, so maybe just very unique skins to bring that lore and customization in. But also keep the speed enchant on the boots, please let me run past people on mounts in Cyrodil, especially using the jester personality run.

I would also personally love unique daedric motifs tied to different daedric princes.
  • d3adkid
    d3adkid
    ✭✭
    I want a beggar for a pet that begs and annoys people for stuff.
    I aspire to become a thin yet fat tank.
  • kuma82
    kuma82
    ✭✭✭
    Also in Warframe sometimes you get discount coupons for their market items. That would be a nice loyalty reward every so often, even a discount on crowns if not crown items.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leaving here something I posted in another thread.

The conditions in which the first loyalty rewards were awarded cannot be replicated.

1. The game was subscription only: you had to pay to play, no choice.
    2. There were no perks for being subscribed: no crowns, no craftbag, no XP bonus, nothing except maybe the privilege to beta test an unfinished game for a whole year :trollface:

Therefore, It doesn't make sense to ask for the same rewards.

Nothing wrong with reskins though.
    I personally would love to see:
    - a white tiger with better textures than the original one (that senche really looks out dated),
    - a dwemer sphere that doesn't bug out inside houses (the original one, when placed in a house remains in its spherical form, no further animation),
    - a black monkey with improved animations (like the jester one)
    - most of all, I would like to see new stuff, anything really, I love surprises :)
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another issue with releasing the old rewards is: what happens to those who already have them?

Will they get nothing for that month?
    Will they get something different?

First option would be so unfair it's not even something they could consider.
    The second option would just introduce a new tier of loyalty rewards that would just entice jealousy and some kind of elitism, so I don't think Zeni would consider that either.

Reskins are fine though and actually better (better graphics, better animations)
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, as one of the people who has all the original loyalty rewards, it would be disappointing to see them come back. Even as reskins. I'm not sure how I feel about loyalty rewards being a thing again, especially since they already have daily login rewards, but I can say for sure it would greatly disappoint me to see even something similar to my ice wraith pet come out again, for example, because you know even a reskin would make it less special.

I mean, if you're going to bring loyalty rewards back, at least make some new, different, interesting things for them instead of taking away value for the few that were there from the start, had faith from the beginning instead of jumping on the bandwagon later, and in my case, did the work to make sure everything transferred over to console and made that his home over PC on blind faith that it would work.

I just wanna make clear, I'm not for or against new players getting loyalty benefits. But I am against newer players' loyalty being rewarded over veteran players. And we're not just talking veteran players, we're talking about the original veterans, the very first to play this game and hold a subscription.

After around $6,000USD spent on this game and almost 5 years playing it, having played since before the game was released in the beta, and sticking with it, keeping a subscription active even through hard financial times until the loyalty program was discontinued (and said to never be coming back), it would feel like a real kick in the balls to see another tiger mount, let alone a cooler looking tiger mount.

tl;dr I don't want or think that it's a good idea to bring back or have reskins of the original loyalty rewards.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »

The value is in being able to say, hey, I was there from the start. Even when the game had glaring flaws I stuck with it. Loyalty now is NOT like loyalty was then, sorry to say. Take that away, you cheapen that loyalty. Tell me, would you have kept a subscription going with no DLCs, no craft bag, no stealing, no player housing, and so many other things? Did you take the effort to get the game and play from day 1 on PC even though you were going to play on console? Did you pay specific attention to any news about the game because you wanted to get in on the action right away, or did you not, because you wanted to wait until other players worked out the kinks first?

Those players who worked out the kinks for you are the ones you're saying have no more loyalty than you, who might not have even cared about the game without them working from the start to make it better for you.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An "uncracked geode"-bag, similar to craftbag, to store uncracked transmution geodes. To cut down on the hassle with storage alts.
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭
    A "War Chest" for siege, oils, forward camps, and alliance repair. Something accessible by all your characters, especially while in Cyrodiil, without having to go to your bank or use half your inventory slots to store it.

Or at least make it all stack. :pensive:
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    Honestly, as one of the people who has all the original loyalty rewards, it would be disappointing to see them come back. Even as reskins. I'm not sure how I feel about loyalty rewards being a thing again, especially since they already have daily login rewards, but I can say for sure it would greatly disappoint me to see even something similar to my ice wraith pet come out again, for example, because you know even a reskin would make it less special.

I mean, if you're going to bring loyalty rewards back, at least make some new, different, interesting things for them instead of taking away value for the few that were there from the start, had faith from the beginning instead of jumping on the bandwagon later, and in my case, did the work to make sure everything transferred over to console and made that his home over PC on blind faith that it would work.

I just wanna make clear, I'm not for or against new players getting loyalty benefits. But I am against newer players' loyalty being rewarded over veteran players. And we're not just talking veteran players, we're talking about the original veterans, the very first to play this game and hold a subscription.

After around $6,000USD spent on this game and almost 5 years playing it, having played since before the game was released in the beta, and sticking with it, keeping a subscription active even through hard financial times until the loyalty program was discontinued (and said to never be coming back), it would feel like a real kick in the balls to see another tiger mount, let alone a cooler looking tiger mount.

tl;dr I don't want or think that it's a good idea to bring back or have reskins of the original loyalty rewards.

Most of you loyalty rewards have already been reskinned