The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Watched quakecon on twitch, but I think I'm hosed on the content giveaway

sphanlon
sphanlon
I saw the in game notification about watching on twitch to get a free mount and crates. I got on and watched it, not knowing how it all worked, though maybe you and twitch shared info or something. Come to find out you needed to link your accounts. Didn't know that was a thing and the message in game said NOTHING about that. Is there anyway to get the free content now or am I screwed out of it?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get that it's disappointing that you missed out, but they tell you about linking your accounts nearly every time they mention twitch drops.
    Edited by redspecter23 on August 10, 2018 6:31PM
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you watched the Twitch stream, even during the stream you would have seen a little box that said FAQ. This tells you everything you need to know about drops and how to get them.