Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what's the point of Pirharri the smuggler?

stitchesofdooom
stitchesofdooom
✭✭✭✭
yes yes I know she's there to fence to. But her cut is so huge it's simply not worth using her as anything other than a prop in your house.

The banker doesn't take a massive cut, the trader doesn't either (I've used other people's I'm not buying them for that price) so why does Pirharri? Zen, please remover her ridiculous fencing fee.
Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
PCMR EU.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    She makes a great stripper in ur home if you position her right on a pole upside down.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has no practical use. I use her to take care of my soul shriven servants.
    I'd never sell my stolen goods to her, the cut is outrageous.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put her in a large basket in my home and when you click on her, she pops up out of the basket like a jack-in-the-box.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pointless item is pointless.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To make us all regret what could have been.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's needs a redesign, at the currrent state she's useless.

Seperate her itemcount from the normal fence would be a step, or remove her limitation on items at all and maybe increase the cut with the amount of item sold to prevent from exploiting.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fence things through her all the time. I didn't for a long time but it got tedious running to the fence all the time if I took everything. More often than not I would leave white the low worth items alone meaning I get nothing. So the things that are not worth much get sold to her clearing bag space and the better stuff I keep until it is more convenient to go sell.

I don't use her when I am on a crime spree and know I will be using up my daily allotment of fencing and laundering.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point of her? To get rid of stolen stuff if you are too lazy to run over to a refuge. She works great if I am logging for the day and want to dump a couple items for a little bit extra coin. If you are looking to sell a bunch and maximize your money then take the time to hit the refuge up.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She makes a great stripper in ur home if you position her right on a pole upside down.

:D:D:D

Trying it out tonight, awesome idea >:)
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best use for her is to let her follow me around and tell people she is my pet Khajiit... Lol.
    But seriously, other than that and a house prop, she is useless.. 30% of take is ridiculous imo.
    My 2 drakes....
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Her main use is for when you accidentally steal stuff, don't want it clogging your inventory and don't want to waste 2 load screens to go to and leave an Outlaw's Refuge.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point of her? To get rid of stolen stuff if you are too lazy to run over to a refuge. She works great if I am logging for the day and want to dump a couple items for a little bit extra coin. If you are looking to sell a bunch and maximize your money then take the time to hit the refuge up.
    Yes, summoning here is faster than scrapping stuff, and I don't bother to run to the refuge fore 400 gold
    Mostly stealing to feed the crow dailies.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put her in the cage in the my house - looks pretty well

lbJUS5u.jpg

Nothing else useful from her, even in theory.
    Edited by SilverWF on August 10, 2018 11:48AM
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    She is useless. Paying her fee and having her use your daily fencing limit is pointless.

One of them is enough. I would prefer to pay her fee and have unlimited fencing capacity with her. That would stop me destroy all white loot.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use her, when stealing is not my main goal, I just took what was near, my inventory is full and I'm in the middle of quest. Max price not so important, I won't reach limit, and I can't just destroy things if I can sell it!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    If she didn't take a cut would anyone ever step foot in an outlaws refuge again? It is to keep those locations/mechanics relevant, and give you a choice of saving time or making more money.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broyston wrote: »
    If she didn't take a cut would anyone ever step foot in an outlaws refuge again? It is to keep those locations/mechanics relevant, and give you a choice of saving time or making more money.

Mhm, I go into the refuges to clear bounties.
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This might increase the prices of patterns/items of this type considerably. :lol:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pirharri its my fetish. I only wish I could also put a leash on her while walking around with her >:3
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why? I find she's very useful: you can avoid a trip to the town, with a couple of loading screens included. Is this worth a 30% cut? Normally yes, unless you have a lot of free time, or you have to sell items for several K gold.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    30% cut? Nah....70% gain as I never bother to travel to a outlaws refuge. Who's got time for that? lol
    Edited by FreshlyB8ked on August 10, 2018 2:38PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But that 30% can go a long way to getting the fencing housing achievement, (Big pile of gold for house), and also refuge's will make your mail pop, free stuff from Remains Silent, (If you did DB quests), plus normal amenities. Also safe place to open those "Stolen Shipment" crates..
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broyston wrote: »

Yes, how else am I going to get my free skull candles?

Add Remains-Silent functionality to Pirharri and she could actually become useful.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several places in the game where I turn on autoloot stolen items. She is great for vendoring the 40 gold and less to make room
    Edited by Nestor on August 10, 2018 4:55PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are several places in the game where I turn on autoloot stolen items. She is great for vendoring the 40 gold and less to make room

She gets even better because she uses your daily fencing limit for this. Wait, that's actually bad. :D
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

She gets even better because she uses your daily fencing limit for this. Wait, that's actually bad. :D

Since I have abandoned all hope of getting Black Market Mogul, the daily limit means nothing to me. And, when leveling alts any transaction counts towards leveling.

However, on those days when I muster a care about BMM, I dont use the assistant.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mothball888
    Fencing to her still gets you legerdemain xp, correct? Saves me from having to make multiple trips to an outlaw post. Burn the whites, save the blues.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use her when the other option is...... im to lazy to go to a refuge and i want my bag space back..

Would be nice to be able to fence stuff theu her tho..
  • Keileon
    Keileon
    ✭✭
    I use her when I'm lazy. I think she should have the ability to launder things though.
    PC NA | @ KudaKeileon | ESO+ | CP 600+
    Ilus-Lei Xerseus - L50 | Argonian Male | Stamina Nightblade (DPS) | Werewolf | Crafter | Pathological murderer || Caligan Casareeth - L50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Sorcerer (Healer) | Vampire | Worships Daedra
    Team Space Bat - L50 | Khajiit Male | Stamina Nightblade (DPS) | Werewolf | "Khajiit is trying." || Dances-Like-Stripper - L50 | Argonian Male | Balanced Warden (Tank) | Literally just does not care
    Heals-You-Idiots - L50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Nightblade (Healer) | Jerk || Pleb Imperial - Sub-50 | Imperial Female | Balanced Dragonknight (Tank) | Probably blackmailed and/or kidnapped
    Arynea Skycrowne - L50 | Bosmer Female | Stamina Sorcerer (DPS) | Way too happy for her own good || Careodry - Sub-50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Sorcerer (DPS) | OC insert
    Sylliriht - Sub-50 | Dunmer Female | Magicka Warden (DPS) | Vampire | Actually a Maormer || Marks-The-Grave - Sub-50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Necromancer (DPS? Healer? ???) | An actual zombie
    Swallows-Own-Tail - Sub-50 | Argonian Female | Magicka Templar (Healer) | Ouroboros || Orcish Obesity - Sub-50 | Orc Male | Necromancer | Meme

hi so I actually love crown crates

GIVE LILMOTHIIT RACE
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keileon wrote: »
    I use her when I'm lazy. I think she should have the ability to launder things though.

Thats what i ment launder. Dang it