Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Firepet Spider & Return of Flame Atronach Crown Crates in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Aug. 9

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This week’s ESO Crown Store offerings are on fire! Check them out below.

PETS
Firepet Spider
05db5f792a2eb4a83c8d284ade7319c5.jpg

In the Clockwork City, mechanical Firepot Spiders can be programmed to follow chefs around like little walking barbecues. Someone has devised a secret method for exporting them from Sotha Sil's hidden world as “Firepets”—but how? Better get one while you still can.

The Firepet Spider will be available on all platforms for a limited time from August 9 to August 13 at 4am EDT/9am BST, and costs 1,000 crowns.

CROWN CRATES
Flame Atronach Crown Crates
qkbrhc3auolp.jpg

In celebration of QuakeCon, the Flame Atronach Crown Crates have returned for a limited time from August 9 to August 16 at 10am EDT/15:00 BST. This includes Flame Atronach Crown Crates items in the Crown Gem Store. Click here to read more about the Flame Atronach Crown Crates.

DYE STAMPS
Dusky
foil97uig10s.png

The Dusky dye stamps are available on all platforms from August 9 to August 16 at 10am EST/15:00 BST and cost 50-100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these scorching Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Click here to read more about the Flame Atronach Crown Crates.

I'm getting an endless age verification loop here.

Edit: Oh, it finally went through when I tried again a few minutes later. The verification page itself was kind of laggy though.
    Edited by Ilsabet on August 9, 2018 3:08PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a list of what's in the Flame Atronach crown crates if anyone wants a refresher.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any word on storm atronach crates?
    Edited by Pajor on August 9, 2018 4:49PM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Firepot Spider looks hella rad, not overly interested in some fancy boxes though. ;-)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love clockwork stuff, ty zos
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stupid as it may sound, I'm surprised that the actual crate models themselves haven't become some kind of rare furnishing drop like the resplendent sweetroll.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on August 9, 2018 5:58PM
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Event Sale on Crown Coin bundles not mentioned.
    Edited by Auldjohn on August 9, 2018 7:42PM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess I'll have to get the Senche-Leopard Cub to go along with my Senche-Leopard Mount. I already have the lion, tiger and panther cubs to go with their respective mounts.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess I'll have to get the Senche-Leopard Cub to go along with my Senche-Leopard Mount. I already have the lion, tiger and panther cubs to go with their respective mounts.

I was thinking the same thing, though I don't have the panther cub (well, I have the striped senche-panther cub from the starter kit). I also don't have the clouded senche-panther cub, but that's a different season.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Firepet Spider will be available on all platforms for a limited time from August 9 to August 13 at 4am EDT/9am BST, and costs 1,000 crowns.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom As an academic of the ESO calendar, I noticed that the pet would be available at 4am EDT. Is this an exception starting time? Usually, crown store stuff appears at 10am EDT.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring Storm Atro, Wild Hunt and Reaper crates back. Been too long since we have seen those.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say you can expect these to be the next free crates given out in daily rewards! :)
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why its Firepet spider when in the lore description is says Firepot - and that makes more sense since its meant to be like a cooking pot.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    Got the bear and the camel im so happy . But please bring back storm atronach crates i was taking a break from the game when u released them . Please please.
    Edited by leb91han on August 12, 2018 4:54PM